Six

Going to bed early was her plan, but waking up wasn't. Brei was running late as she had to see how the preparations for family day was going. She ran downstairs and right into Carlos. "Sorry."

"Why are you running?"

"I'm running late." She tells him as she went to walk away, but stopped. "Carlos." He looked at her. "I had Fairy Godmother set up a video call with your parents. If anything goes wrong, just tell me. I'm willing to listen to you all."

Carlos nodded as he watched her run. Brei saw Jayda talking to Alex making her smile at the siblings. "I hope you two enjoy your day."

"Thank you, Brei."
~~~
After class, Brei sighed as she was walked outside. She started walking towards the yard where the family day will be held. "Brei." She turned and saw Carlos along with Jay and Evie.

"Hey." She said. "What's up?"

"They almost told on theirselves." Evie tells her. "Their still focusing on us getting that wand. A wand that we aren't able to get."

Brei sighed as she looked at them. "I'm sorry for who your parents are and one of these days, I hope, with Ben's approval, that the isle will be open." She said. "We all deserve a second chance and some, more. They will know what happens when they break the law, but that won't stop us from trying to work together."

They smiled as Brei walked away to continue her job. They looked at one another knowing that Brei works a little to hard. "Carlos, I suggest you get her to relax some. She works herself to death."

"Me? Why me?" He asked as Evie and Jay walked away. "I asked a question."

Brei smiled as she didn't have to worry as everything looked just perfect. She walked away and knew what she can do to relax. Writing in her book.