Four

Brei looked at her brother as he was getting dressed. "So Mal tried to cast a love spell on me." Ben said as he looked back at Brei. "Jayda was the one to some how broke the spell."

Brei was thinking of why till it clicked. "True love." She says as Ben looked at her confused. "True love always breaks a spell or wakes someone up. Think about it Ben. If true love was able to wake Aurora, dad to be human, and Snow White to wake up...."

"Than just meeting Jayda means that she is my true love."

Brei nodded. "Let it all play out though. Mal shall never know."

Ben nodded knowing where this plan was going. Mal has another thing coming and she will learn that you can't just cast a love spell on anyone or that's not the way to gain love.
~~~
Carlos saw Brei and smiled. "Brei!"

The brunette turned and smiled at him. "Hey."

"Evie is looking for you."

Brei nodded as Carlos ran off. She smiled as she shook her head and walked off towards Evie's room. She wondered what this was all about and thought about it being about the date, but there could be something else. Something that she wanted.

She knocked on the door as she noticed she was in front of Evie and Mal's room. "Evie?"

Not a second later, Evie opened the door. "Brei, I made you something."

Brei walked in to see a yellow dress and smile. "Thank you." Brei said as she hugged her. "This is beautiful. I'll wear it for coronation day."

Evie smiled and hugged her. Thankful that Brei liked the dress she has worked so hard on. Evie was glad that their friendship was getting stronger.