Three

Brei smiled as she walked down the hall and saw Carlos. He was geared up for the game, but looked nervous. "Carlos." He turned to see Brei. "Are you okay? I noticed that you were here by yourself so I wanted to make sure."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Brei smiled. "Why are you walking by yourself?" Carlos asked cause she usually has her brother or friend Jane with her. Brei always had someone with her.

"It's relaxing when you walk by yourself. No gossips, worrying about studies, or other things. Having a clear mind helps with a lot of things." Brei tells him.

"I never thought of that."

"Give it try before the game."
~~~
Brei smiled as she walked towards the stand. The game had started, but she could care less. She only showed up for Carlos and Ben. With a book in her hand, she started looking for a place to sit and seen a seat near the bleachers. She sat down and started reading. She smiled when she saw Carlos.

Carlos smiled as they won and saw Brei clapping. He noted the Princess is just like her mother. Loves to read. Ben started singing making Brei laugh. She has never seen her brother at like this before. Till she heard Mal's name and knew something wasn't right.

Brei started thinking back to last night. The VKs were in the kitchen fixing cookies, but didn't see none of them trying to eat the dough and knew. Her brother was under a spell. She looked at Carlos and ran off. "Brei." Carlos said as he watched her run away with tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" Evie asked as she got to her friend's side.

"Brei knows we spelled Ben." He tells her.

"That was all Mal. Let's go explain."

"Yeah." Jay replies. Brei was becoming a good friend and they wanted to be honest with her.
~~~
Brei sat at her piano playing. She was singing I hope you dance. As this was the song her mother used to sing to her. Evie, Carlos, and Jay stood near the doors listening to her sing. She knew she was being watched and sighed. "I know you three are here to talk and I'm willing to listen."

"Really? I thought we broke your trust." Evie said.

"I'm trying to trust you three." She tells them as she faced them. "Now you can tell me from the start."

"Are you sure?" Carlos asked.

Brei nodded. The three started talking, well Evie started talking as Jay and Carlos would pitch in. Brei was shocked that this was all for the wand and shook her head. "This is Maleficent's doing."

"Yes." Carlos replies.

Brei didn't know what to say. Her and her brother brought them here for a chance and three of them confided in her. She sighed and knew Maleficent must be caught. "Do not say nothing about me knowing. What we are going to do is make Mal see what she is doing. Get her to see she is nothing like her mother and maybe she can find love here or on the isle."

"We can do that and we won't tell her you know." Jay said making a Brei nodded.

"Do you trust us?" Carlos asked.

"Of course I do. You three told me the truth and therefore, you three have my trust." Brei tells them making all three smile. They just need to get Mal to stop following her mother's wishes.
~~~
Jayda smiled as her brother found his room. She wasn't expecting to bump into Ben. "I am so sorry." She said.

Ben looked at her and it felt like he was under a spell broke. "It's fine. I'm Ben."

"Jayda."