Eight

Carlos was worried as he didn't see Brei none. That was till he saw her sitting by herself with a book. He walked over to her to see how her day has been. "Brei, about the other day..."

"Carlos, it wasn't your fault and I won't sit here say that it is because it's not." She tells him as she looked up. "What happened yesterday was just a bunch of jerks who doesn't think that you and your friends shouldn't be here."

Carlos sat down beside her and sighed. "It was bound to happen."

"Yeah, but I know what happened yesterday wasn't your fault." She tells him. "It was all Chad, Audrey and Queen Leah's fault. Leah shouldn't have freaked out because if you guys were about to destroy us then you had plenty of chances."

Carlos smiled as he looked at her. "You understand us."

Brei smiled. "Carlos, would you want to be my date to the coronation?" She asked with a blush. "As friends."

Carlos smiled and nodded as he wanted to prove to her that he didn't want to destroy them. Brei stood up and walked away with Carlos and Dude as they spoke. Ben saw his sister and smiled at how Carlos seemed to make his sister talk more instead of reading. Tomorrow he was going to prove to Mal that he was faking his feelings for her as his true feelings were on Jayda.
~~~
That night, Evie finished Brei's dress and took it to the queen's room. Once she opened the door she heard laughing and looked to see Brei and Carlos. "What are you two doing?"

"Playing a board game." Carlos said as Brei smiled at her dress.

"I love it."

"I'm glad." Evie says. "You two don't mind me joining you."

Carlos and Brei shook their heads as Evie sat down to play. Evie looked at them to see how close Carlos and Brei were and smiled as she saw them dating soon.