3 (4/15/21)

Bakugo pov)

Stupid humans!! They put something in my body again! My brain says I'm angry but my body says I'm relaxed? I'm gonna kill Deku when I'm normal again!! Just you wait you, stupid nerd!!

I could feel different vibrations I looked up and watched the human with red hair he turned his head away from me and went to the half and half guy talking. I had no idea what they were saying but it was pissing me off. I watched Deku swim up to the redhead.

Deku pov)
After they eased kacchan back into the water I swam up to the redhead "hey todoroki I decided I want the orange one!"  orange one does he mean kacchan? why does he want kacchan!? "Um excuse me, redhead?" he turned and faced me "oh sorry I never gave you my name! It's Kirishima ejiro" I nodded "I'm izuku midoria! The orange temperamental one is Bakugou Katsuki" he nodded "good to know but what's up? You need something?" "Yeah, I was wondering what did you mean by you wanted kacchan?" He paused and thought about probably thinking how he should tell me "well each worker that takes care of aquatic animals get to choose or are assigned to an animal or mermaid to take care of. I chose to take care of bakugou" I nodded understanding "will we be separated?" I asked "yep Bakugo will be staying with me when work hours are over and coming back in the day so we can run a test on his health and so he can spend time with other mer" I nodded I understand what was happening now we were going to be taken care of separate but we will still get to see each other. That's good at least but I feel like I'm forgetting something Kirishima should know about Kachan? Oh well, probably nothing important!

I swam away to kacchan and explained what was gonna happens he looked irritated

"I don't need a foolish human to take care of me!! I can take care of myself!" I flinched when Bakugo yelled.

Next thing I know Kirishima is waving me over "what's up?" I asked he had a man with half white and red hair over next to him "this is Todoroki Shoto he will be taking care of you!" I smiled Todoroki looked friendly "nice to meet you I'm izuku Midoria!" He nodded "nice to meet you Kirishima already told you what's going to happen right?" I nodded "good" we ended up having a good conversation for a while kacchan never came
Up to talk though but from what I could tell we were in good hands!

Todoroki pov)

After chatting with izuku we decided it was a good time to bring the mer home get them set up.

Izuku was easy to get into his carrier tank but for Kirishima, he has quite a problem "Bakugo just get in the tank!!!" Kirishima yelled he was trying to stop the mer with a net but Bakugo kept evading every time the net hit the water. Strange, I  ended up assisting Bakugo in his tank Bakugo kept slamming himself against the tank though possibly resulting in bruising to his body but once we got him loaded up into Kirishima's truck they were off to the apartment. Izuku was a chatterbox which I didn't mind I thought it was cute to answer all his questions he had a weird habit of mumbling though. We ended our day by eating and watching tv together then we went to bed.

Bakugo pov)

This is hell I'm trapped in this stupid tank again and I'm now moving! "So Bakugo" I vaguely hear what shitty hair said but it startled me "...WHAT!?" I said annoyed "what's your favorite food?" I growled what did he say?? "HUH!!?" He repeated "I said what is your favorite food" I shrugged "I don't know piss off!!" He giggled foolish human scum  we stopped moving suddenly and he got out of the car and unlocked the back I glared at him he rolled me out and into a weird room "the fuck are we shitty hair!?" I asked he looked at me "shitty hair??
My hair is manly I'll have you know!" I rolled my eyes he rolled me to a weird bedrock that looked like a sea sponge "shitty hair the fuck is that!?" I asked pointing to the weird thing "that's a bed of what we humans sleep on it's soft." I nodded I sat at the bottom of my tank strangely enough the tank could fit my body longwise but short wise my head could poke out if I wanted it to. I closed my eyes trying to come up with how I was gonna escape this stupid place when I felt something hit the water I panicked and shot out of the water I realized it was food I put my hand on my chest trying to catch air it startled me more then I thought I shot my angry eyes to shitty hair " JERK DONT Do THAT!!" He looked at me confused "I said dinner is ready and I said it pretty loudly how did you not hear me?" He doesn't know?! " I'm partly deaf shitty hair!!" His eyes widened "sorry bakugou I didn't mean to scare you tomorrow you and izuku are getting to examine your health maybe we can look into your hearing and see if we can fix it!"
I rolled my eyes "whatever just don't do that again" he nodded I closed my eyes and for once was able to sleep I chose not to eat though for some reason I wasn't hungry.