1: T-girl😉

"Huff", I sighed and yanked my bedroom's door open, then dropped my phone on my mirror's desk decorated with stickers, blue,blue,blue.
I shivered as I settled down in front of my mirror.
It's a glacial evening, the stars twinkling above with the moon smiling gracefully, illuminating the night with its precious light.
I ran my hand through my wet hair, "I need to dry this",I stood up to pick my hair dryer from its box.

Swimming is the best thing doing during this season when you occasionally get sun-burnt, I said to no one in particular.
Boom boom...
"I don't fucking need ya word,sharp eye and mind, the cars light beaming in through my windows, what a fair life it is",I moved my body to the beat and sounds bumming from I-don't-know, probably my neighbor's house and continued blurting out the lyrics, soprano high. "My curtains are up, its that fair-fair-fair-r-r-r life", the song ended and i rolled on a spot like a ballet dancer.
"Ouch..",I yelled and fell onto my bed, I rubbed my sore toe groaning, "bad luck",I stood up my and kicked the heels shoe that tripped me.
"Oh my stupidity, hurting my self even more",I winced and leapt on my other toe to continue the search for my hair dryer.
I later resorted to taking a shower and changed into my pyjamas.

I grabbed my marshmellow candy jar and sat in front of the largest window in my room,crossing my legs beneath me like a yoga expert.
My cherry mind drifted to my "childhood life","my girlish life style with a bit of Tom-boy", this is what my friends tell me, a T-girl (Tom girl) 'cause I behave like a dude and hot in my dresses but really crazy when annoyed always saying the fucking real thing without flinching at my words.
I leaned forward to have a proper view of the Dodge Challenger car passing by, my arms spread apart beside me, my legs still crossed.
I thought of me six years ago sitting in front of this window with my paint,frozen character paint brushes and canvas.
I imagine a lot bcause that's my favorite leisure job, aesthetics!!!
I smiled and looked around my ideal teenage room at different framed paintings hanging on my rooms wall, from the sunset,to the dark side, to the silhouette painting, some other school project painting and then the painting of my mum sitting on a concrete chair in a garden, her legs crossed with me by her side and my pet "Savage" on my laps,the white and brown cat was licking my hand, We were looking happy in the painting but now things aren't the same.

I was one of the popular good girl when I was in junior high and even more popular in my current high school because of my physique captivating and cool, there is this peanut head individual (Brees) my elder brother we are very close though am his little devil and a younger sister 'Chloe', she is thirtee years old while "peanut head green eyes"is eighteen.

In my world am soft, am the same outside my world except if you push me against the wall,then you see a different me.
Now you would be so amazed because my W-O-R-L-D is my BED-ROOM.
Am as well quiet outside my world,sociable and have this dope sense of fashion,I had always love to be an activist for children, but I prefer dance and music.
Then to my cute tomatoes, Hennessey,Kyle and Reese,my close friends making us the marvelous and outstanding tweeters of the school.

Still in high school, praises and cheers with sweet love- love -love from every student in Camburgh Academy to one of the brilliant students in our school.

Lot of fuck-that-shit situations where I can't help but fall and slide, not believing only in my world. Crushing on the person I crushed on, past becoming present.
"Am this sixteen years old fair life girl",

"Am Renee Mondragon".

Whoops😻😻,
I hope you loved this chapter,

It's mainly for you to imagine who renee is,
You are going to see more of who she really is.

Now potatoes let move on!!!!😄
See you down there ⬇

Venus and stars,
Essence💖.