2: True or real😥

Renee's Pov
"Oh my gosh, ace and his gang are coming towards my seat, I whispered under my breath.They are called "The Riz" in my school, this is because of their uniqueness and popularity.
They are three: Ace, Ryker and Dexter.
They are all what a girl needs in a guy, cool dudes and their names rings a sonorous bell when mentioned.
"I wonder if this guys would ever leave me alone",I thought as I bit my lips and played with my fingers,tapping my white sneakers on the cafeteria's floor quietly, my legs were hidden under the table which I, Hennessey and Kyle sat around.
"This guys will never leave me",I looked up just to see them standing around our table, I surely know everyone would be staring at us now since our table is in the middle of the cafeteria and this guys are with us, Damn I hate excess attraction.
"Hi Ladies",ace greeted with this huge smile on his face making me more nervous.
"Hi", Kyle answered twirling her a lock of her hair around her fingers, while I watched hennnessy ask them how they are doing.
"Cool",they answered with suuper swag in unison, am sure that was the first thing that appeared in their expensive mind.
"Hi pretty",ace said placing his hands around my back
What's the hell is about all this greetings,so flirtious ,I groaned inwardly.
"Hey..hmm..yh",a forced a fake smile onto my face.
"Soooo..., how have have you guys been?",Kyle asked,turning the attention of the boy's towards her.
I looked at Hennessey then back at my hot and spicy spaghetti and grilled meat balls, I know I can't eat this when it turns cold,sure she knows what'son my mind by looking at me than the rest, we both stood up from our chair and carried our meal to the table adjacent leaving The Riz and Kyle engrossed in a discussion.
"Cant she ever change", I glanced at Kyle's hand on the table holding Ryker and smiling sheepishly.
Hennessey chuckled when she saw the way i looked at her,"it's her hobby what do you expect?",I shook my head as I thought of how crazy it is.

************* 👄**************

"So what colour would you choose", hennnessy asked me.
I was about to raise my head so as to answer her question dragging spaghetti between my lips when I caught Talon eyes,"oh my god, he is staring at me",I pretended not to see him and turned back to 'nessy, trying to keep him far away from the borders of my mind, I hype a lot and I know that.
"Um...the blue, you know i would always go for the blue", I stylishly looked at him again and YES his eyes was on me,"damn", I muttered and looked away,
"Renee",hennnessy tapped me
"Yes",
"Look right",she ordered
I turned and looked at the right side of the cafeteria.
"What?",I smirked at her face,the one she gives that makes you feel she's trying to tease you.
"Hendrix!!!",she winked
" Am not looking",I pushed my plate away and brought out my phone.
"Well, no need he is on his way here already"
Gosh, popular hot chick would always be attracted to bad guys, though Hendrix is not as bad as Ace and Talon:crazy individuals.
Suddenly I heard a chair been dragged then occupied by a person, hendrix was seated on the chair giving me a smiley grin, that grin is something i cant even predict maybe one day I would be able to.
"Why are you here?", I tried not to smile, It's really hard to keep a frowning face in front of this bigot.
"Rude",he smirked a little smile replacing it, I can't even differentiate between his smiles and grins.
"My question is not yet answered",I said fuming playfully.
"Okayyy..I came here because I saw the way you were looking at me so I decided to say hello",he stuck his tongue at me.
"Really?",hennnessy joined the conversation. I know for sure what's going on in her head.
"Seriously wow, when did our table turn to stop and flirt", I muttered quietly.
"I heard that Renee", hendrix leaned closer to my seat.
"Maybe he likes you", hennnessy giggled into my ear, I turned to face her then bursted into Ann uncontrollable series of laughterwith hennnessy joining after,I couldn't control the way i was laughing and this made hendrix confused, it's only what I and hennnessy can understand.
"Wait,wait,wait,why are you laughing",hendrix raised his eyebrow.
"Nothing",I managed to say between hiccups and laughter.
"Okay, if you don't tell me, I would block you, deal!!!"
I couldn't believe he turned the whole thing into a fight within few minutes and I think the laugh stopped itself.
"No,no don't do that, how would you",hennnessy asked him.
"Then she should tell me,he said, his voice rising a notch and stood to leave, I dragged him by his hand and pulled him back to his seat, holding his hand, he didn't move or talk, maybe he wasn't planning to go after all.
"It's nothing hendrix,It's nothing",I said quietly in a more serious voice note.
Then this was the way i do use to calm him down, but it been a whole lot of time since everything changed.
"Gosh, are you kidding me, why is your palm this sweaty, he looked into my eyes,I felt a bang of something within me, something i can't fathom.
I managed to look away and my gaze fell on my peculiar hand resting on his hips, his Palm wrapped around mine.
I immediately removed my hand and I think that distracted him because he had been looking at our hands wrapped together.
"My hands are sweaty naturally",I rubbed them together.
He grinned stupidly and asked,"Are you sure or it'sbecause of another thing".
"Nope what are you thinking, I stared at my palm before dropping them on my laps.
He briefly said something and stood up
"What did you say", I asked.
"You don't need to worry"
"Okay but the last word I heard was "true", soo what's true and not true, i dragged him ti zif again and blew a wisp of hair of my face.
"I didn't say that, what I said actually ends with the word "real"...,I know you will like to ask me more but think about it".
"Tell me what it is.....", i said, now locking eyes with him, but he didnt allow me complete the sentence.
"It's nothing, don't bother bye, he whispered smiling at me then walked away.😔.

I turned to face hennnessy,
"That guy is situation on his own", she scoffed,"no wonder you guys are always fighting", she referred to what I told her about our regular quarrels.

*************👫**************
We were good friends until he started behaving like he doesn't care about the world, he had always been an interesting person before all the shit.
He changed completely, when a new girl came to our school and made him behave worse, making my obsessed kind of feeling for him disappear into the air, gone but actually not forever.

"He is a monster", 'nessy patted me gently, "forget about him", she poked me gently,we packed our plates and headed straight for our next class.

We sat on the bleachers outside on the field waiting for Kyle and Reese, and chatted like the tweeters that we really are.
"He asks like he likes you then the next minute like a monster,real monster",
I laughed at the way she scoffed and called him names, am such a laughter girl."Yeah he had always been like that but thanks for supporting me".
"Yh, ren baby!!!!", she squealed hugged by my side squeezing breath out of me, but who will resist a lovely life saver's hugs?, I hugged her back and smiled.
"True or real, who give a damn".

Hullo tomatoes,💖💖
I hope you love this chapter's,

Hendrix is really a situation, he is the cause of the story.
So what do you think about Hennnessy.😉
Yeah I have some friends like that they create names within seconds.😂😅

Note: The reason why i didn't place a picture to describe the characters is that Reading Is Art and Art is full of imaginations.
So you would get to know your characters through your own imagination.💋
Lot of Fun.😊

Did you see the little star down there pls click on it and comment,I will really appreciate that😉.
Merci(French)👍
Thank you👍

See you down there⬇😍

Venus and stars
Essence💖💟💖