3: Oh, sorry😮

"We would be treating the topic monarchy next class",Mrs Aubrey said, she packed her books placing it on top of each other,"have a nice day,scholars",she waved and walked out of the class.
"She is the nicest person I know, she is like a mum to me in school, my personal assistant apart from hennessy, Renee stood up and left the class, dog tired and having a splitting headache.
She went straight for the restroom and walked towards the mirror in the passage way, she leaned towards it and applied her baby pink lipstick and orange fragrance powder.
She then glanced at herself in the mirror, placing a stray piece of her hair behind her ear.
She has this long, full and B3 hair, so long that it ends near her butt and curly at the top and wavy at the tip, extremely unique.
She crouched at the pavement near the entrance of the restroom, rested  her head on the white sparkling tiles and took her phone out of her school bag.
According  to her, the main source of her social life, she unlocked her phone checking if she had any message.
A message from her cousin and a group formed by some popular students, she couldn't believe they made her an admin.
The helm of the groups were The Riz and group leaders from some other school. "Cool,duhhh",she clicked on the message from her cousin.

Mich: How are u doing dearie.
She smiled at the phone"Lovely dear".
Me: Gud, can't wait to see you, missing you here.

She replied the message,stood up, took her headphone and carefully placed it on her neck.
The headphone goes wherever she goes to, what great passion for music does to a person.
She checked herself in the mirror again, glancing at herself.
She looks perfect in her long sleeve jeantop, the first two buttons loosed and a black fitted trousers, ripped at the knee cap making her look hot and pretty, with black socks and black sneakers.
Her perfect black hair is down and she wore a tiny anchor sign  necklace adding to her feminine beauty."Good",she said to herself.
To be one of the hottest girls in Camburgh Academy depends on the way you appear especially a modelic physique(boobs, mad hips and ass).
She walked out of the restroom her hair bouncing as she walked down the hall towards her locker to pick her bag with the intention of sneaking out of the school with hennessy  into the park where their favorite hidden spot was, since she was done for the day.
She was arranging her books in her back when Ace walked towards her.
"Hi babe", ace gave his usual flirty smile, he removed his hand from his pocket to arrange hair.
"Hi bro", she smiled back, stylishly closing her locker. Just behave nice to this boy door once, she thought.
"What are you doing here...alone, he drew a circle in the air with is index finger.
"Em...nothing,um..no I came to pick my book", she stammered,"oh jeez, why am I behaving like this?".
Eh..I was having a serious headache, just coming back from the nurse", she faked like the pain was still there.
"Uh, really?, sorry are you okay now?", he said placing his palm on her cheeks, "And you should be free with me, c'mon am not someone you should be afraid of",he said with stupid grin plus ego.
"Afraid?",wait did you just say afraid?, am not afraid of you okay?, I'm fine,thanks for caring....my class is on, just came to pick something, renee gibed him and turned to leave.
Ace pulled her by her hand back to face him,"Umm...wait,I didn't mean that", he pulled her closer,  holding her small hand and locking his heavenly damn good green eyes with hers

So dramatic 😁.
Renee: (rolls eyes)- Just trying to cover up and now am coward, readers am not😡
Ace ego😉: Damn she thought I was showing off

But the next chapter would be romantic, high school romance💋👄.

Follow.   Vote.    Comment.

Thanks for reading xoxo😻

Venus and stars,
Essence💖💟💖