4: 😚I saw it😄

Hello juicy tomatoes😍😚,
Wondering why you have not heard from essence?
Busy with my tests lately, really sorry for keeping you all waiting, hope I would be able to cover up,
But thanks sooo much for staying I really appreciate you😗😙😘😚.

Now..., to the next hot.....⬇

It's like a real crazy thing,a surprise surprise for renee she couldn't believe Ace Diaz, the dream of every girl, a friend to the hot dudes and everyone he takes his time to notice, the school's don, charisma packed dancer and singer, lover of sport, an ultimate girl player and with this full loaded package of what every girl want in a guy, was holding her hands and she; leaning into him making her breathe in the fresh wood cologne, smelling soo nice and masculine and sending hot electrical sparks around her body.
His firm hand was resting on her waist,the other on her back. She looked down at her hand which was holding unto his hard built chest,palms down.
'This is really crazy!'
She couldn't fathom what was happening, she couldn't help but breathe it all in, his hands are soo firm.
He then raised her head to meet his "What's that, are you checking me out?" He gave a highly wolfish grin making her red tomato pretty blush appear on her cheeks.
"Nope,you are such a perv",she forced an answer out of her lips, holding back the laugher and packet of blushes pleading to show off , she took her hands off his chest and reached for his arm, making sure she doesn't look back at his hard built chest. "Uhh..the thing is that I have to go...now", she tugged at his smooth black jacket.
"Ohh", he removed his hands from her body to give her space to step away from him.
He cleared his throat and placed his hands back in his pocket and fixed his gaze on the floor, his lips was twisted to a corner and he looked like he was lost in thought or something was bothering him.
"Is any thing on your mind..I mean is anything bothering you",renee looked up to meet his eyes again.
"Yeah sure am cool,take care, hope to see you around", he bent towards her and placed his palm on her cheeks then stood straight, his hands tucked in his pocket.
Dear..., he bent his head and then muttered a curse word under his breath and looked back on trying hard to place a smile on his face but turned out to be a grin.
"A hug,uh...", he opened his hand, renee moved towards him and hugged him; her head was resting on his hard chest, he wrapped his hand around her waist to pull her closer to him, he removed one of his hands from his waist to rub her back then moved upward to her neck then her head as he played with a lock of her hair."Am not what you think renee am just the opposite, to people Ace is this bad guy, it's  just what i call being cool, just living my life",he placed his chin on her head and kissed her it then moved to her forehead and planted a long soft kiss on it,"I just want you to understand me".
Renee couldn't get her self detached from the electrical circuit his touches are creating, she stood frozen taking it all in.
"Renee!",ace called playfully
"Umm",she opened her eyes and pulled away from him.
"Gone to the wonderland?", he smiled a heart touching one.
She bit her lips and looked down at the space between them and shifted backward to her locker "Why is this happening?", shit she uttered involuntary. She shook her head and opened her mouth to speak but was stopped by Ace.
"Yeah,I know sorry for delaying you....bye", he said then left, and kept waving as he walked away from her.
Renee kept staring at him till he turned the corner. The picture of him in his black jacket with black shirt and grey trousers with his cool black canvas was pasted on her mind.
She slumped into her locker and sighed, closing her eyes,"What is happening to me", she mumbled quietly.
"Renee",Hennessey called playfully, renee opened her eyes to look at who called her.
"Yh, I know it is you",she looked at her precious friend whose hand was leaning on her locker.
"I was standing over there",hennessy said grinning and then pointed to where  She was referring to.
"Sooo",renee pretended not to understand what she meant.
"So", she balanced on her feet and rested her back on the locker just like how Renee did," I saw ace hug you, my goodness, I saw everything, it was dope seeing him grab your waist,that....
"Okay,it's okay,stop,please don't make it a big deal and its hold not grab,renee sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.
'I'm not",just saying I love the way you both hugged each other, she tilted her head to study her face and looked back and continued rambling "wait did you two do anything for than hugging, uhn?"
"Oh Fucking bitchy chessy mother cow, in the school hallway?", renee smacked her head and rolled her eyes.
"Is that what you call a friend that shows concern", nessy smirked and raised her eyebrows.
"Whatever",renee turned to continued packing her books.
"Duh!", hennessy stuck her tongue at her playfully.

Renee: Damn,Damn,Damn.

Nessy:Damn,Damn,👄Fucking beautifully cool.💋

(Smirks, rolls eyes 😏and turn away).

Nessy: (turns to kyle),
What do you think.😜

Kyle:Damn, Damn, lovely Damn, did so you guys hug renee you hugged ace!!,ace!!!!!.😍

Renee: Goody bags of friends😕😏

Nessy and Kyle: What?

Renee: hmm?, did I say a thing? sorry I never meant that.😆.

                     💋💓

Oooooo😄,

Really crazy for ace
Having things on your mind but keeping it😯.....whatever we will see more of him and yeahhhhh I decided to put Kyle character there because I'm beginning to miss her.
                      ⬇
See you down there😊
Pls do not forget vote, comment,follow.

Instagram: @ess.g.i.w.a.

Thanks for reading xoxos 😻

Venus and stars,
Essence💖💟💖