Rejected

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I got up on off my dirty mattress on the floor. I walked down stairs and started breakfast

Bacon,eggs,omlets,biscuits, and fruits.

After that I went upstairs to my attic bedroom and took a shower using my fruity shompoo, conditioner, and body wash.

I got out and got dressed in sweat pants and a baggy T-shirt. Its not that I don't have a nice body because I do. Its just because I am the pack Slave.

I grabbed my bag and walked to school. When I got there i went to my locker to find this mouthwatering smell. Cinnamon and a woodsy scent.'mate,mate go to mate!' my wolf scarlet said.Just then my mate rounded the corner.

Oh no. Ace Moore the schools bad boy and my alpha.

He looked at me a look of disguised crossed his face. I frowned. He walked up to me."mate." I said. "No you are not my mate. My mate will be a strong Luna to this pack. Not some old snot rag. So, I Ace Moore reject you Kimberly West as my mate and my future Luna to my pack.." he finished of with a signature smirk. I feel like I have been stabbed a million times. But I will not let that show. " I Kimberly West accept your rejection to your mate and future Luna of your stupid pack." I said. The smirk fell off of his face. Ha. Serves him right.

I walked off and held my chin high and as soon as I made it to my beat up rusty red Honda, got in I started crying.

I got home and walked inside. You see my parents died when I was 6 in a car crash. Ever since then I got abuse. If only I didn't want to go sledding!

As soon as I got inside someone yelled "WHERE DO YOU THINK
GOING!!!!!????" Oh no! I turned around and was dragged down back the stairs by my ear.

( 1 hour later)

That was possibly the worst beating ever. Gosh I hated Hunter!

I am now packing my stuff after I got fully healed. Its weird because usually it takes about an hour to be fully healed and it only took me about 20 minutes.

I packed all I needed for a couple weeks worth. I decided I would join another pack. Hopefully they won't abuse me.

I wrote a note and jumped out the window shifting into my pure white wolf with golden eyes.

Once I reached the border I looked back and saw Brendan a pack warrior "Go, they treated you terribly I will not tell them anything be safe." He handed me 200 dollars "take this it will get you some where."

He reaches in to hug me which was a weird gesture but oh well. All of a sudden I am pinned to the ground, great I fell for his trick! Ugh I'm so stupid!!!!

I kicked him in the shin and bit his ear. "Ahhhhh" he yelled. I kicked him off of me and banged his head against my knee and knocked him out.

How in the world did I do that!?!? That was so cool! I'm like a ninja POW POW BAM BANG! Ha did you see his face!
It was priceless!

I figured it was time to go before I get caught again and have to show off my amazing ninja skills.

I turned around and left without hesitation.

Alex(brother)p.o.v.

When I got home I walked to the kitchen to find it empty? What the heck? Where is Kimberly? "Kimberly! Get down here and make dinner!!!"I yelled.

That's it she's gonna get it! I ran to her room to find it empty. I found a note on the bed. I walked up and grabbed it.

'Dear pack,

I have left because no one loves me. Don't try looking for me because I will be long gone.

Brother,

You were no brother to me in fact you caused this.

Ace my mate,

I will no longer love you. I hate you!

I will never be back!

-Kimberly

By the end I had tears streaming down my face. I read it once then twice. Wait Ace REJECTED her. Oh he is so gonna pay!

I got to his office i n a matter of seconds to werewolf speed.I opened the door.

Ace looked up."yes?""look what you did!" He took the letter and read it. He smirked. HE SMIRKED!!!!????? "Dude why are you smirking!!""because we don't need her." Then I was shaking . Furious. Ace had a face full of fear.

"SHE LEFT AND YOUR SMILING!!!!"I yelled. I grabbed his throat and hung him against the wall.

"What the heck is going on here!!??"a voice boomed. I looked over. Aces father. Perfect.

"Well.....and he is smiling." I said to Aces parents. They both looked over disguised at there child. "I thought we raised you right. I guess not."his mother said."Boy, we are very disappointed in you. Well looks like since you don't have your mate your going to have to give in your alpha position to Alex." Aces eyes grew wide. "Wait dad I'll get Shelby to be my mate!" Eww shelby ."well any objections?" No one said anything. "Alright son call Shelby." Noooooo!