Prank Ending

Kimberly p.o.v.

I woke up with a arm around me. I tried to get hip bit failed. Ugh. "Logan." I poked his cheek. Nothing.

"Logan." I poked his cheek. Nada.

"Logan." I poked his cheek. Nope.

"Logan!" I screamed. What? How could he not wake up! I had to pee. Fine lets do it the hard way. I used my powers to lift him in the air and got out of bed. I floated him to above the floor two very and dropped him.

"Ugh. Ow." He groaned in pain. As of right now I am on the floor laughing so hard. He sat up and I saw a red mark on his forehead which made me laugh harder. It was turning purple fast. He walked forwards me slowly. My eyes widened. I used my vamp speed and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and hopped in the shower after taking my clothes off and heating the water. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I washed my body with strawberry body wash. I hopped out and I remembered I didn't grab clothes. 'Ok, Carmen can you use your vamp speed and grab us clothes and run back in here?' I askes Carmen. 'Ya.' She said. She ran out grabbed clothes while Logan tried to grab us. He was to slow. She ran back in and locked the door in a matter of 10 seconds. 'Nice!' I said. 'Why thank you!' She said.

She got us dressed and gave me back control. I ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Logan was sitting there smirking. Oh crap. I ran outside with the vamp speed and grew out my wings and flew into the sky. Logan was down there gaping. I quickly flew down and grabbed him and flew him up with me. He started screaming like a little girl. Haha! I dropped him on purpose and flew down to catch him.

He ran away from me. Haha, loser. Oh no! One more day, which is today, and the boys are ahead of us in pranks? No no no no no!! I called the girls for a meeting.

"Okay girls we are at a score of 17 to 22! Now we need to do 7 pranks on order to be ahead of them. Then after we atpre done we will drive around I'm Logan's car and wait for 12:01 to arrive, then we will go back home. Now we need pranks! And we need to hurry! We have nine and a half hours to do everything!" I said.

"We can" Skylar started but I cut her off. ". CARRRIE!!" Yelled and ran to her room. I found her sobbing with her chest in Mason's chest. "Carrie I'm so sorry." I whispered. She looked up, her eyes wee red and puffy, her cheeks were red, and she had snot coming out of her nose. "Its fine, Mason has helped me. I'm fine." I nodded. "Come on I know what will cheer you up." She got up and Mason followed. We needed him to leave. 'How about we go shipping the rest of the day?" I suggested. She hot the hint of the pranks, "okay.'0" she agreed. Mason scurried off. Carrie smiled evily. I know the perfect plan!" She said.

.....and that is what we should do!" Carrie finished. The girls and I agreed. This prank has back to back blows. We will get about 8 or 9 points with this and win.

We for everything we needed and set everything up. Tonight will at 11:59 we will do the last prank.

'Happy Prank Games, and may the odds be never in your favor.' I sent out to the girls. They laughed. We set the pranks up and got in Logans car so they can't do anything to us. We will be going to Skylar's mom and dads house. Her mom is not a werewolf but her dad I'd. Her mom never found out about them. So they are in human world. We drove up to their house and set up the cameras to see them.

Logan p.o.v.

The girls said they were going to the mall so we knew we were gonna get slaves for a week. So we are planning what we want to do to them now.

"Alright boys, let me go get a sharpie out of the drawer and we can start planning. The boys nodded. I went to the notched and pulled the drawer out. A bunch of flour came flying at me. Ugh! I sepcreamed for the boys to come here. They came and when they saw me that started laughing. "Guys what if they have pranks all aroing the house and that didn't forget?" I said. Chris rolled his eyes," Dude, they wouldn't of gotten all that up anyway, and plus it was probably supposed to happen a long time ago." Chris said. I nodded. I went,to take a shower. I hopped in and didn't wait for it to heat up. But I didn't get water, no I got SPAGETTI SAUCE!!! Ugh!! Why me!?

"GUYS!!" I yelled for them. The ran in and saw what happened. They started to laugh. "This isn't funny!! They did these pranks today. The shower wasn't like that last night!" I yelled. They rolled their eyes. "What could they possibly do?" Mason asked. True.

I shook my head." Whatever." I said and made made way to the fridge. I opened it up and saw chicken pot pie. Yum. I heated it up and waited. The microwave beeped so I got it out and made a plate. I ate a big gulp but it was like eating a ghost pepper. I took another bite being the stupid me I am. My eyes started to water. I put my soda and drank I all down only to remember soda makes it worst. I put my head under the sink and turned it on. A bunch of air came down. What? Where is the water? I opened the fridge to find only soda. Ugh!! Girls! I hears a scream so I ran upstairs. I found Chris and !as on covered in eggs and flour. I started laughing. Tears were streaming down my face.

They wee two points behind us. Ugh. We didn't ebpven know if they were,at the mall. Chiris and Mason got up off the floor and went differ ways to take a shower. I heard Chris scream. I ran to him and sao he was covered in baby powder. Then I heard Mason scream. I ran to him to find him with dirt all over him. We were tied now. Great. I sighed. "Guys were tied 22 to 22." I said. "I don't know about you bit I'm feeling 22!!" Mason screamed at the top of his lungs Taylor Swift. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled. He stopped. "Ok we need to be careful. We are ties and we don't know if they are or anpre not at the mall, so be careful." I said. That nodded.

~~~~~~~~

11:58

No more pranks have fired and we are all scares. Two mor mins, and if those pass with no pranks then were tied If not and they fire then we lose. I don't wanna lose!

11:59

One more minute.

Bam!

Ice cold wager came splashing down on all of us. Then a speaker said. "We win!!! Were outside if you wanna tie up again! But good luck! Losers!!" Kimberly said on a speaker thing. We all ran out side but the door would not even budge. The clock read 15 second before 12:00. Crap.

10
9
8
7

Oh no

6
5

Crap

4
3
2

We ran gonna die

2
1

The door flung open. The girls stood there smirking.

Great now we have to be their slaves for a week. Kimberly stepped over is, we were on the floor , the door knocked us down. We stood up and followed Skittles. She picked up the note we had sinspce we thought we were gomma win, we put a week Worth's of stuff for them to do for us.

"#1, they have to massage our bodies
#2, they have to make out with us for 30 seconds
#3, wash our cars in and out
#4 make us breakfast lunch and dinner
And #5 feed us" Kimberly read off. The girls looked at us. We looked down blushing.

"Well you start now! Good luck!! And you guys will be sleeping down here for two nights!" Skittles smirked. I growled. The girls smirked and skipped to Kimberly's room.

This will be a long week.