"Damaged backs" and wet clothes

I woke up and mind linked the girls 'guys make Sure you show your backs to your mates.' I got a bunch of okays. I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw baby powder still there and chuckled.

Logan was still in bed so I put on my amazing acting skills to work. "Ow! OH MY GOSH!!" I screamed. Logan ran in and saw my back. "Oh crap! What happened!?" Logan yelled. I started to cry. "The b-burning wa-water from last night." I sobbed.

Logan started freaking out. "Oh no we put that min all the girls showers!" His eyes widened. He ran to the other room and saw Carrie's back to. He screamed. 'Good job ladies!' I said in a mindlink.

Team winners: 5
Team losers: 2

Were so winning! Today is July 3 and July 4 is tomorrow. 'Guys come to my room.' I mind linked everyone. Everyone was here so I told them, "Guys tomorrow is the 4 so wr are still aloud to do pranks." They agreed and we remembered our backs so us girls decided to tell them. We turned around and lifted our shirts. The guys stopped and their eyes turned black. I slowly faded the damage and the girls started to laugh.

"What the heck!?" Logan yelled. We explained to them about everything. They nodded and I remembered Tori was coming today! Yay!!!

"Logan let patrollers let somebody named Tori in today" I said. "Why?" He asked. Ugh.

"She is helping us with our pranks the one more person we need. She is moving in to our pack so ya." I said. "Wait you said one more person? Who is your other person?" We shook our heads and shood the boys away.

~~~~~~~~

Later that day Tori arrived and we caught up with each other. I don't really want to get I to it we spent like five hours together talking alone.

We told her everything about the pranks and what were doing tonight. We all agreed and went to get the stuff from Walmart. This is going to be fun.

We set up the cameras up in the garage and went inside. We'll do the prank,tonight when their sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~

Its midnight and we left the boys car Outside. We got the supplies and went to their baby's.

All we need is water and a crap load of cotton balls. We got to the cars and dipped the cotton balls in the water and made them stick to the car. We picked tonight because its 45 degrees outside so that means the cotton balls will freeze to the cars.

We finished in 2 hours and went back upstairs.

"Where did you go?" Logan said in a sleepy voice. "The bathroom." He nodded. O got in bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Baby I have to go out." I nodded and went back to sleep. Not really I had to hear him scream. "AHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!?!?" Logan yelled. Hahaha!

I heard the boys running down the hall apparantly Logan Mind linked them. Oh well. The girls and I ran down stairs to see them all hugging their cars. Boys.

"Team winners: 7 Team losers:2" I laughed and the girls and I ran away.

Logan p.o.v.

The girls are a couple points ahead of us so were going to do prank after prank. Were going to put a bucket of rotten milk above the door and above the bathroom door is flour and eggs. That will give us two points then we will Saran rape on the closet door. That will give us three points. Then we'll put water and macaroni cheese and shake it up so it will look like orange juice. Then we will put tooth paste in oreos. After we do that we will put a blow horn on each of the doors so when they swing the door open it will blow the horn. The to tie it up we are going to put die on their wind shield wipers. That will Tie us up.

Now we just have to get everything set up and shoot them all on Tuesday right after July 6. This ought to be fun!