Tied up

Today is July 4 and Logan asked to takeme to the fireworks. I got ready in a cute black dress. (At top!)

I am all dressed up with my hair in acurls and in a ponytail. My shoes are black combat boots. I have eyeliner and mascara.

"Are you decent?" Logan asked from outside. L laughed. "Yes." He came in and stood there gaping. I smirked "like what you see" I asked. "You look amazing." He answered. I smiled. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my forehead and said, "Are you ready for tonight?" I nodded.

"I know the person who shot them and made them!" He stated proudly. "Ohhhh! Really!" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. They perform the best fireworks ever." He said. "Who are they?" I asked to shut him up. "Mark Hensell!" He said. "Does he have any kids and who is his wife? "Jessica Hensell is his wife and he has three girls Tori, Tara, and T-Tri-Tister-TRISTA! That's it Trista!" Unique names! I like Taa the nest tho.

He nodded. We left the house am hour later and made it to the fireworks. Logan took me to where they are shooting them and let me meet the people. There were a lot.

I saw three girls which I am assuming is Mark's daughters. I saw them oogling over Logan, except the one in the middle. She looked at us like she new what was going on. She said to her sister "I think they are werewolves." She told her older sister.

'Did you hear the girl in the middle?' I asked Logan on a mind link. 'Ya that's not good.' I loo!ed at the girl and told her to come here. She came over and said, "Are you guys werewolves." She asked her. 'Should we tell her' I asked Logan. He nodded and we told her that we are but she can't tell anyone. She nodded and said she had her mouth sealed.

"Wait my sister is just as obsessed of werewolves as I am. Can I tell her?" Tara asked hopefully. We nodded and she squealed and ran off.

We decided it was time to go to see the fireworks now. The fireworks started and I was amazed.

~~~~~~~~~

The fireworks were over and I was so shocked! They were AMAZING!!!!! It was so good. Logan took me home and I went to the room. I opened the door and a bucket of rotten milk ran down on me. I signed and walked in the closet to run I to saran rap. Great thank you! I groaned and walked in the bathroom to have eggs and flour dumped on me. I screamed in rage.

I got in the shower and got everything off of me. I got dressed in shorts and a black crop top that says 'come at me me bro'

I walked down stairs and got out the orange juice. I poured a glass and chugged it down only to hag it back up. I went to the sink and rinsed my mouth only to hear laughing. I turned around and got the oreos out. I ate two and spot them out. The guys were laughing so hard they were on the ground.

I ran to the bathroom and pucked. Logan pulled my hair up and apologized but was still laughing.

I glared at him and walked out. He walked out with me and asked if I want to watch a movie with him. "No." I scoffed. He shrugged and left.

I walked upstairs and flew the door open to hear a loud sqeak noise. I looked behind the door to find a blow horn. Great! I saved it and went to bed

~~~~~~~~

"Kim."

"Go away" I groaned.

"Kimmy!"

"No!" I mumbled.

"Kimberly get you butt out of bed right now!"

"Ugh!!" I sat up to see Carrie smirking. "Come on girl were going out!" She yelled. O groaned and got up.

"YA!" She yelled. I laughed and showered and put on underwear and bra. I put on my ripped shorts and a cross t short that goes up to my elbows. I put on my black converse, and walked down stairs.

Me and Carrie took my red Lamborghini, and drove to starbucks. We ordered our drinks and sat down. I took a sip of my drink.

~~~~~~~~

We were on our way back when a bird pooped on my window. Ugh! I turned the water thing on to wash it off but ,food coloring came out. I screamed again and drove home breaking the speed limit.

Mess with the carpet fine. Mess with my baby, you're dead.

One more thing. Good luck Logan, and may the odds be never in your favor.

~~~~~~~~

I decided to not hit him straight and act extremely calm. It will throw him off them I can hit.

I went to bed thinking how can I beat him? Were tied now,

Team winners:7
Team losers:7

Good luck babe!