Dyed hair and baby powder

The war has begun today. July 1st. Us girls have already put differ die in the boys hair. Logan has pink, Jake has purple, Chris is blue, Mason is red, Brett is green, and Jake is yellow.

All we have to do now is wait for them to shower. The girls and I are in my room talking and waiting. We heard five screams in a row. We are all sitting there laughing. And we put a sticky note on each mirror that says,

Team winners:1
Team losers:0

The door burst open and we all take a pic with our phones and laughed when we saw them. They start yelling at us and I videotaped it all.

They left and all we heard was "we are going to...." I looked at the girls and we started to crack up again.

Later that day I decided to take a shower. I got in and did my thing. I got out and got dresses. I got out my blow dryer but I saw a camera. I unplugged the camera and turned the blow dryer on the opposite way. Baby powder flew out. I mindlinked the girls 'guys there should ba a camera in your bathroom unplug it and do NOT use you blow dryer. Come to my room with the cameras.' I got a bunch of okays.

The girls came in and gave me the cameras. "Ok we are going to beat the boys at their own game. Pretend to be mad at them and say that wasn't funny what they did about the baby powder. That will make them think that we used all of the powder. Then when they use it it will go on them. Make sure you keep your eye out." I said

They nodded and Carrie said, "the boys are getting their hair fixed back up, how about we do another prank?" We all nodded. "Ok so what I was thinking is, Kimberly you turn us into tarantula's and we shall scare them when we get back!" We all agreed and we got pizza since they won't be back for a little bit.

"Oh! And Cassady said she could come and she will be here on five mins." Carrie said.

"Ok!" I said. We waited for Cassady. She arrived and Carrie Introduced us. We told her what we did and all that crap. She agrees and I showed her the video of the hair dye. She laughed for 5 mins. We got settled down and I decided that I should turn us into tarantulas. We all crawled upstairs in the differ rooms. I got Logan's!

They got home and came to my room. Once they saw me they screamed like little girls. "To my room!" Jake yelled. They went to his room but saw Carrie. After they saw her Mason said to his room the Chris then Brett then Ryan then the kitchen but we put Cassady in there. They screamed again and ran Into the living room.

Thank goodness I put cameras up in each room they went in to.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was to go to bed so we all said goodnight. "You can go in first." Logan said. I rolled my eyes and told him "Team winners:2 Team losers:1" I said making him think that hehit us with baby powder. He smiled and said he was taking a shower. I hid the camera better and met the girls in a closet room that we set cameras up in.

We waited for them to turn on the blow dryer and when they did Thier faces were priceless! They went to take another shower and being the stupid Mason he is turned the blow dryer again. He had to take another shower. They all took and hour to get it off then since Mason did the prank twice he took two hours. The boys were on a rampage and tried looking for us but could not find us. Ha losers!

~~~~~~~~

When it was time to go to bed I got in and sat in something wet. Ew. I sat up and sat I cracked 12 eggs!?!? What the heck! I looked o er and saw Logan laughing. I went to take a shower and burning water came down. 'Girls, I am going to put a bloody damaged bruise on your back. Start fake crying and say that is what the burning water did to me.' I said to the girls in mind link.

'That happened to y'all to?' Carrie asked. We all said ya but Cassady said' no must not know I'm in on the pranks. That could come in handy!' We all agreed.

We actually went to bed and nothing happened which I was happy with.