Introduction

Information: Hey we are writing a new story this is a little what it will be about. All chapters we'll be longer than this, just for a heads up): We can't wait to start posting!

Rex, Fives and Echo find themselves in a meeting. The clone wars had just started. The clones started to build bases on almost every planet the republic has. They had a  big base on Kamino and  Kuat.  Rex was deciding to attack Genosis, the home of the droids. Yoda would come with them to destroy Dokku and Grievous.   Yoda thought Anikin needed time to train before something this big. The council agreed.  Anikin like always complained like a baby and said he was ready. The council ruled over him and he was angry.  Rex tried to calm him down but it was no good. Then practically the whole army tried to calm him down, but yet again he did not calm down. The council thought it was very young of him to do that but didn't say because they didn't want to make him more angry.  Plo Koon  went on a mission with the wolf pack. Commander Wolf led the wolf pack.  Commander Cody and his legion decided to go on the same mission. The mission was to take Russan. Commander Fox was going to Umbara in a space battle. Commander Gree was going to Fonder in a space battle. The republic was at war. They wanted freedom in the Galaxy.  Ki Adi Moondi went to attck a small droid base by himself. The base was on Felusia. The defenses were so small any Jedi Master could do that. Every part of the galaxy  is at war.