Battle Of Umbara

Commander Fox took 5 venitors, 3 small cruisers ,19 fighters and 3 bombing cruisers. They were prepared. They were against a big force. 18 Discs that is what they were against . The republic went through hyperspace to the space of Umbara. The CIS reacted fast and the republic also reacted. The small ships were getting so much fire on the discs because the discs were paying most of their attention on the bigger ships. Therefore the small ships were killing more dics than the venitors.  Every which way you look you saw fire and ships exploding.  One of the venitors targeted one of the smaller ships and explodes from a the fire of two discs. Most of the discs were gone but 7 remained. Fighters were staying alive but some went to their deaths. Most fighters were republics.  Anther venitor explodes and one of the smaller fighters was to it and erupted in flames with it. The shelds were done on most of the ships.  It was a catastrophe in the space of Umbara.  2 of the discs explodes with flames. 5 discs were left in the space of Umbara.  3 venitors remained. Fighters now stared to explode. 6 of the republic dashed to focus fire on the 3 last CIS fighters. They destroyed them as if they were bugs on the ground.  The discs retreated into hyperspace. Some of the venitors got more fire of it before they were gone. Now the republic had the space of Umbara.