Chapter 4 - The Butler's Loyalty

There was a moment of silence. Cassandra, Daniela, and Bela looked to there mother who caught of guard by Y/N forward words.

Y/N now realizing what he blurted out in the heat of the moment.

Y/N: I didn't mean to come out so fucking crass!

Bela: I didn't mind~

Bela smiled at Y/n licking her lips.

Lady Dimitrescu: Control yourself my dear, his honeyed words shall be the dagger in your ribs if not careful... But I would be lying if his 'crass' introduction wasn't somewhat refreshing~

She smiled at him firing back with her expertise in flirting, the cherry on top was how she leaned down giving Y/n a peek down the valley of her ample chest.

Lady Dimitrescu: Many have come to court me, many have offered to kill for me

Cassandra: But you? It's the first id actually believe it~

Lady Dimitrescu: But games aside, Mother Miranda calls you a prophet for a new age... With valiant blood, let's see if she's correct. Girls~

Y/N: Wait! Whose this Mother Miranda character? H-hey!-

Bela wraps her arms around Y/n neck as he's lifted to his feet. Cassandra forces his right hand forwards while Daniela helps contain him.

Cassandra pulls a sickle out from under her dress and cuts Y/n palm open with the tip if the rugged blade.

Lady Dimitrescu grabs his hand and drags her tongue along the bloody gush, savoring his flavor like wine. He eyes widen and she begins to hungrily lick his his palm in am act if sheer ecstasy, she begins sucking on his fingers looking him in the eyes as her tongue caresses every inch of his skin.

She pulls away leaving a chain of saliva hanging in the air, the gasp she let out almost sounded like a moan as she covered her mouth with a handkerchief.

Lady Dimitrescu: Oh my~ pardon me i lost track of time there but i must say your flavor Y/N... Exquisite~

Daniel: Oh dear mother can we have a taste now?!

Lady Dimitrescu: In due time my darlings, first we must in form the mother of our findings. In the meantime make our guest comfortable~

The girls laughed as Y/N only looked confused and anxious, Lady Dimitrescu turns away from him and gives him a golden view of her real treasure; a thick luscious beauty of an ass.

It was a wonder short lived as Cassandra and Daniela ran hooks through his hands that hoisted him off his feet to the point he was looking down on the quartet of sadistic woman.

Y/N: {Thoughts} Not a word! Don't give them the satisfaction of hearing you cry... Its what they want most...

Lady Dimitrescu cooed and ran a finger along Y/N tense lips then down his neck before gripping it tightly restricting his breath with her inhuman strength.