Chapter 16 - Callahan vs Redfield

The footsteps were like thunder as Y/n and Chris charge each other, Chris makes the first swing

The two soldiers traded blow for blow, both Chris and Y/n have blood pouring from their noses and mouths. Y/n makes another punch but Chris ducks it and delivers a chain blow.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six gauntlet strikes to Y/n's face in a cloud of blood. Y/n blocks the Seventh and grabs Chris by the head and drives his knee into Chris's ribs then gives him a left hook across the jaw.

Chris headbutts Y/n but as he goes for a second Y/n ducks and lifts Chris' knee. He lifts and slams Chris on his back, he grabs Chris' shirt collar and hair and starts bashing his head off the hard ground forming a slowly growing red wet spot where it connects each time.

Chris breaks the grip and rolls Y/n on his back Chris on top wrapping his hands around Y/n using the enhanced cybernetic strength to choke him.

He picks him up and slams Y/n him into a tree then bashes his head off the house. Y/n pushes against Chris but Chris over powers and lifts him up to choke slam him again.

Y/n grabs the thumbs of each gauntlet and slowly pries them off. Y/n pushes Chris off and the two jump up and immediately clash again. Chris shoulder tosses Y/n to the ground and grabs his throat pulling him back to his feet.

Chris pushes hard, he throws Y/n through the stone wall of the Moreau's Clinic. Chris takes a minute to catch his breath, but doesn't get that chance.

Y/N: {Thoughts} Can't fight harder then him... Fighter smarter

A brick from the debris nails Chris in the head. The dust still clearing as Y/n burst out and punches Chris dead on in the nose, he follows up by trying to deliver to kick to the head but its blocked; however, he spins off that blocked kick into a reverse round house that connects with Chris' jaw.

Squad wolf hound can only watch as the two titans clash, Chris now on the attack as he takes two swings at Y/n but each time he did y/n kicked his feet out from under him making Chris fumble and miss.

Chris blocks against Y/n next punch amd slips in two counter punches, the third misses and Y/n sneaks in his own right hook. The two stagger back, a moment of hesitation passes for both.

Chris aggressively gets in close unleashing a three hit combo into Y/n stomach. As Chris goes in for left hook, Y/n ducks and wraps an arm around Chris' neck and starts unloading jabs against Chris' kidney without remorse.

Chris drops an elbow into Y/n groin, spins amd elbows y/n in the head. Chris lifts Y/n up and arches back driving him down into a suplex.

Y/n and Chris roll apart, Chris approached y/n and punched him in the back of the head and he lays their unmoving.

Chris: This is over...

Chris reaches down to grab y/n but Y/n wraps his legs around Chris' arm and flips him on his back.