Chapter 38 - Evolution

The bone and mold leviathan, Forgone-Travis.

Versus the enhanced Balor-virus apex form, Evolved-Y/n

The size of Evolved-Y/n was similar to that of the Megamycete, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, an angel of calamity at biblical proportions; however, this new form was four-times the size of Forgone-Travis but as it slowly descended to th...

The size of Evolved-Y/n was similar to that of the Megamycete, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, an angel of calamity at biblical proportions; however, this new form was four-times the size of Forgone-Travis but as it slowly descended to the ground it's size also decreased.

Evolved-Y/n now stood before Forgone-Travis at the size of his Tyrant form, he did not speak nor did he even breath he was soundless as the red visor that now acted as Y/n's eyes emitting a faint red glow as if watching Forgone-Travis.

Forgone-Travis: Aren't you gonna say something? Aren't you gonna belittle me for being lesser then you again?

Evolved-Y/n said nothing, his red visor of an eye just pulsated slowly.

Forgone-Travis: Oh I get it... Your tired of talking-NO.... Your too good to talk to me now, you look like an angel on the cover of an Iron Maiden album... You think the power you've STOLEN FROM US... Makes you better then us, well let me show you what it means to use the hand of God!

Forgone-Travis rushed Evolved-Y/n, skittering across the floor like a beast possessed and he jumped into the air with fangs bared.

Then he froze in the air.

There he sat in the air struggling and squirming to get down, then Evolved-Y/n slowly looked up revealing his pulsating light was now a stagnant vibrant and callous red glow that illuminated Forgone-Travis disfigured face.

There was faint sense of fear on Forgone-Travis' face as he watched the many red eyes along the purple appendages on Evolved-Y/n's body began to distort and emit a low hum.

Just then they, in unison, emitted a shockwave each at a earthquake magnitude of 8.5 on the scale that ripped through the air and battered Forgone-Travis' brittle body and catapulted across the chasm. His body struck the wall as bones and mold shattered off in chunks as he hit the wall, before he had a chance to peel off the wall he could see this shooting star, a red light blitz across the cave towards him.