IV

It's already the next day and Xu Yang was having her morning tea in the garden while she admired the beautiful pond filled with koi fish and lotus.

❝Your majesty, this servant found information. ❞Jiang Meng appeared in front of her which startled her a little.

❝Tell me what you found.❞ she said continuing to drink her tea casually.

❝After asking around about young master Wei Zan, I heard a rumor that two weeks ago when his majesty wasn't at the Palace, some people saw a woman that looked like Imperial concubine Mu Jong and Wei Zan together in the town, then they entered a brothel. ❞

Xu Yang couldn't help but smirk.

❝Very interesting indeed, good job, Jiang Meng.❞

The man bowed and left Xu Yang alone with her thoughts.

❝Young Miss, do you feel better today?❞ Ji An asked noticing her Miss smiling from ear to ear.

❝Yes, Ji An, I feel very good today. ❞

The day passed without anything important happening and it was night now. Xu Yang was reading a book about war when her servant, Ji An, rushed inside the room without knocking or noticing her first.

❝Young Miss, I have important news. Look at this. ❞

Ji An gave Xu Yang a letter which she opens and smirk reading the content.
     "My dear,
I will wait for you at our usual place in two days from now at 10 in the night.
                                           Yours, WZ."

❝Who does this letter belongs to?❞ Xu Yang asks

❝The man said it's for Imperial Concubine Mu Jong, young miss.❞ the servant girl said.

Xu Yang laughed a little. Ji An was told by her miss to keep an eye on Mu Jong and her maids for any suspicious activities and report back to her if anything happens.

❝Jiang Meng!❞Xu Yang called in a soft voice.

The guard emerged from the shadows.

❝Yes, miss? ❞

❝Get this letter and hide it in the Emperor's study room. Place in on the table in a book or something of sorts, and please make sure no one sees you. ❞Xu Yang instructed the young man giving him the letter.

Jiang Meng took the letter and disappears to sneak into the Emperor's study. He checked three times before entering the room and places the letter in one of the books as instructed, making sure one of the corners sticks out for the Emperor to see. Jiang Meng knew his young miss is planing something that will shake the peace in the Palace. All he wanted was for her to be safe and not get into trouble and if she gets he will save her by any means.

Xu Yang went to sleep. The next day she went to the Empress Dowager courtyard to serve tea and snacks.

❝Greeting the Empress Dowager. How is your majesty feeling?❞ Xu Yang asks bowing.

❝Sit down, child, sit here. This Empress is doing good thanks to you. You have my gratitude. ❞

❝This daughter-in-law just did what she is supposed to, your majesty. This girl is happy to see her majesty doing good. Long live the Empress Dowager. ❞

Xu Yang sat down facing the Empress Dowager and took her tea cup drinking from it.

❝What does the child think? It's a new type of tea.I received as present on my birthday.❞  The Empress asked smiling

❝It's very good, this daughter is grateful. The aroma is strong, but pleasant and the smell is also sweet, but not unpleasant. A good quality tea.❞ Xu Yang spoke soft smiling