⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"UNNIE THE MAIL IS HERE! THE MAIL IS HERE!" The loud thumping of footsteps were heard as I heard Yeji shout. Great.

"Yeji stop shouting." Sunghoon oppa nagged as he dragged her away from the door. She started struggling. I just rolled my eyes and headed back to my room to pack my ice skates and a few other stuff. I was following oppa to the skating rink again.

"Noooo! The mail is here!!!"

"Why are you so concerned about the mail though? You were never this concerned before." I was enjoying this convo.

"Because the letter is arriving!"

"What letter?"

"The letter for those who are invited to the ball!" Oh not this again.

"Park Yeji, we are not going to that ball." Oppa huffed.

"Why? It's just a ball!"

"You are not getting with the prince."

"Not me! Unnie!" Yah why am I involved?

"Don't drag me into it!" I shouted from my room.

"Unnie come on! Just have a little fun in your life!"

"I am. I love skating. And I love everything I do. That's enough."

"Oh come on. This might be your only chance to go to a ball! Just go!"

"No."

"But it's compulsory though!"

"What?!" Wait a min?

"Yeah if you're invited you have to go! It's the King and Queen's orders!" HUH?

"What kind of bullshit is that? So we don't get a choice now?" Oppa was mad.

"Oppa come on. Just a ball once in a while won't hurt. Just dance a bit and snack a little then done."

"....."

"Fine. But if, if, we get the invite, you are not going near the prince."

"Fine. I guess I'll just stay with you."

"Yena let's go!" I quickly dashed outside to meet oppa.

"Yeji, don't burn down the house. If anything comes up call us. And, if there really is that letter then..... just contain your excitement. See ya in 3 hours." Oppa instructed as we stepped outside.

"You think she can contain her excitement?" I asked as the door shut behind us.

"Nope." Pfffttt.

--timeskip--

"Eomma! We're home- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE???" Sunghoon oppa shouted as we entered the apartment which was now covered with dresses, accessories and shoes and makeup et cetera.

"PARK YEJI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Yeji came running out of her room.

"We got the mail! So now I'm taking a look at all the dresses I have to see if any look nice! And if they don't I guess we just order some ballgowns."

"Which we will only wear once." I sighed.

"Hey! You don't need a ball to wear a ballgown."

"Maybe I should get a big ball and put you in it." Sunghoon oppa flicked her forehead.

"Oh come on! Unnie we are going shopping tomorrow! No protests!" Damn it.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Oppa shook his head as he started picking up all the shoes and throwing them into one corner, then taking all the dresses and stacking them in one pile. I decided to help him.