Story: 4

NIGHTMARE

~Hah~
~Hah~
~Hah~

"Run, Yryaki. Run! Hahahaha." Said an evil voice while laughing like a madman.

My legs are too tired, but I need to survive. I need to get out of this place, away from everyone. Especially, away from him. He is an evil person. So I ran as fast as I could.

"Yryaki?! Honey? Better hide, cause if you don't...You don't want to know what will happen next." Said the evil person. His voice echoes throughout the forest, that sends chills down my spine.

'Come on Yryaki, think! think! think!' I said to myself. I on keep looking for a place, thankfully I saw a bush not far from me. I ran faster and hid myself. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from doing a noise, that might put myself in danger.

I can hear my heart pounding loudly. I held my breath when I hear heavy sounds of footsteps.

'He is near' I said to my self. I tried to make myself calm, and to think positive.

I waited for a minute. I heaved a sigh when the sounds of footsteps disappeared. 'Thank, God.' I finally said.

I was about to look back, but I was taken aback when a cold hand touched my shoulder.

"Boooooo!" He whispered in my ears.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

_________

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed that filled the whole room.

As I open my eyes, I came back to reality. It was a dream... A dream? But it feels surreal.

~Knocks~
~Kreck~ the door creaks open.

"Sweetie, Are you alright?" A woman asked me, My mother.

"Mom." I called back.

"Why did you scream? Why are you crying?" My mom asked.

That is when I realized, I was crying. I was afraid. I thought that was the end, my end.

"She had a bad dream, I think." Said the man's voice from the door and came in front of us.

I was frightened to see who it was.

He was right, It was a bad dream. A nightmare to be exact. That devil in my dream and the man whose in front of me which is my stepfather, are the same person. The same person who's making my life a living hell.