Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate/Stay Night or anything, please support the official release

Chapter 11: Archer

CLANG

The sounds of metal clashing against one another can be heard throughout this wasteland.

CLANG

"You really think killing your past self will erase all your mistakes!? All you're doing is running away from them!" I yelled.

"Idiot, can't you see, every step he takes will only lead towards becoming me! If he continues going down this road, eventually you'll find my face staring back at you in the future. I am his destiny!" Archer retorted.

CLANG

"Didn't I already say that his fate is no longer set in stone!? Shirou Emiya will never become the Heroic Spirit EMIYA. No matter what actions he takes from this point, he will not sign a contract with Alaya." I stated. "Can't you just be satisfied with that?"

CLANG

SHATTER!

Archer stabs me with Kanshou, but the poor blade shatters on contact. I take my gauntlet and punch him square in jaw, sending him flying across the wasteland. I dash towards the crash site but Archer was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go?

[Above you!]

I look up to find a legion of swords hanging in the sky, only to immediately come down on me. The blades broke the moment they came into contact with my armor, they didn't do anything.

In fact, they just annoyed me.

"Negative Burst!"

Negative energy envelopes my body only for it to expand outwards and disintegrate all incoming projectiles. The area was now filled with motes of light as the swords on the ground also started to break down.

"Trace on." I heard.

In a swift motion, Archer attacked me with a different sword this time and blocked it with my arm. However, there is something different about this sword...

It burns!

Somehow, the sword is burning through the armor plating and I can feel it slowly melting through the metal and into my skin. I quickly kick him in the stomach and use my wings to make some distance between us.

"That sword...!" I recognize that weapon perfectly, one of the few things that can harm me in this form. A two-handed, golden greatsword with a blue jewel embedded in the hilt that boasts a magnificence and enormity that makes it seem as if it was created by inhuman hands.

 A two-handed, golden greatsword with a blue jewel embedded in the hilt that boasts a magnificence and enormity that makes it seem as if it was created by inhuman hands

(I do not own this image)

A dragon-slayer!

"Bare witness to your folly and ingrain the image, for it is the last thing you will see."