Chapter 23

Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Stay Night or anything, please support the official release

Chapter 23: Warpath

3rd Person POV

No one made a move as Frank generates an ominous aura.

No, that's not right...

No one dares to move because of the overwhelming force that is emanating from his body. It's as if he is creating his own gravity, crushing everything around him.

"What do we do?" Sakura asks as Frank simply stares at nothing with an unreadable expression.

"No matter what I do, my instincts wouldn't calm down." Taiga states. "If I try to get even close to him, I might die..."

"Frank..." Medusa calls out.

"..." Frank says nothing, not even listening to his friends crying his name.

"We have to find Illya, but the problem is we don't know where she's been taken." Caster said.

"Can't you locate her through her residual mana?" Rin asked.

Caster shakes her head, "I've tried, but something is blocking my ability to find her."

"I know where she is."

Everyone suddenly sees an object coming down from the sky and crashing on the plaza like a meteorite. As the dust dissipates, it is revealed to be a woman with pale complexion, yellow eyes, and cut short white-blond hair wearing a black armor under an even darker dress along with a black tiara. She has a sword strapped on her waist and holds a massive flag with the outline of a dragon on it.

 She has a sword strapped on her waist and holds a massive flag with the outline of a dragon on it

(I do not own this image)

Next to her is a woman identical to her except that she has a fair complexion, and long blond hair that she keeps braided. She is the same battle dress though hers is purple and silver. She carries a flag though this one has a cross rather than a dragon. Her eyes are gold like the other Servants.

 Her eyes are gold like the other Servants

(I do not own this image)

No one says anything as the group stares at the two newcomers. They seem... different than the other Servants they've fought before, especially the dark one.