Chapter 3: Search, meeting and a hard truth to take.

No one's Pov_

In Magnolia, lest star this chapter on a certain place, Lucy department, the celestial mage wakes up like any ordinary day, while thinking and speaking to herself of how her life has started to change once she join fairy tail and how far she sees them as a great guild, while she ends up showering and was getting out of the bathroom normally with nothing strange... until.. Natsu and happy have invade her house.

Natsu : yo!

Natsu was sitting on one of fluff sits on Lucy room and Lucy greeting him with a spin kick that smack Natsu face on the wall while Happy was in the middle of the impact between the wall and Natsu's face.

-Lucy: WHY THE HECK ARE YOU TWO HERE?!

Natsu: cause we hear from Mira that you picked up out a place...

Happy: aye

Lucy: You both just hear it and just barge in!? I doesn't matter how closes friends we are, don't you understand the concept of common courtesy!!?? Not to mention that you two just committed breaking and entering! That's a crime you know!?

Natsu: oi that hurts man.

Lucy: I'm the one suffering here...

I then notice Happy scratching the wall!!?.

Happy: nice place *scratching*

- Don't sharp your claws on my wall!! Stop that you stupid cat!!

Natsu: huh? What's this?

Natsu grabs a pile of papers that were on Lucy desk, Lucy expression show that were importantly privet that ends up Lucy kicking Natsu once more while grabbing the pile papers that were her writing of a novel she started.

Lucy:_ *kick Natsu once more and take the papers off his hands* don't look!!!

Natsu: AAGGHH!! ... jeez, now I'm curious. What is that?

Lucy: Haven't you done yet enough!!? Just leave already!!

Natsu: wha? No way, I come here to hang out.

Lucy: why me!? Why don't you bothersome one else like Akane or (Y/n)!?

Natsu: oh well Akane did leave a couple of minutes ago.

Happy: aye! She say that she will go for an importing meeting!

Lucy: eh? Where and why?

Natsu: she dint say that much, she only say that she must go on her own and that she will come back soon.

Happy: yep! But big sis went with her! (Claire)

Lucy: ok... and what about (Y/n).

The two of them only look aside and for the looks of them, they end up seem the really mad side of (Y/n), after all the both of them end up winning a beat up for annoying him.

Natsu: he say that he will prefer been alone and his... way less friendly when you try to be friendly with him.

Happy: aye..

Lucy: why I have feeling that you did something to get him mad at you two?

Meanwhile with Akane_

.

Akane and Claire were getting closes to a town, it was the place she once when on a quest to defeat forest beats and a dark mage that try to form an undead army to conquer all Fiore. Claire went with her to help up Akane search, after all they will finally get back to the place was their home for most of Akane childhood and were probably she will finally find Gao and get some answers of why he left them back then.