26. Mr. Egoistic Geet Gata Banjara Jii

A news for you the end & Yudi is replaced by Alekh. Sorry for ky mistake 😞🙇‍♀️

_____

Aaj shaam 1900hrs prr aap sab mentorship programe ke liye rawaana honge. Peechhe se Maj. Nair arrest ho jaayenge. Aur wahaan programme mei aap sab ko hrr tarah ke pranks ke saath Abhimanyu ko preshaan krna hai. I am pretty sure kii yeh kaam aap bakhoobi krr dikhaayenge."

"Yess sir" they all said in chorus

"Great......aap sab ab academy waapas jaaiye and prepare for the programme"

"Sure sir" saying this they all left.

.

.

.

.

.

They all reach their destination for Mentorship Programe. Their whole bus trip went in planning different pranks for Mr. Egoistic Geet gata Banjara Jii.

As they got down the bus they were instructed to go for route navigation. All the Mentor-Protégé pairs were given a single map which will lead to the point where they have to plot their own tents.

All the pairs left happily. Excited for what was gonna come next.

Alekh and Abhimanyu were walking together through the jungle. Abhimanyu was trying his best to talk to Alekh but was only getting one word answers that to in a rude manner.

After some time

Alekh: Sir

This came as shock for Abhimanyu because since he had visited them in Nainital they weren't talking to him and now also yudi was only giving one word answers but this time he had called out himself.

Abhimanyu: Yess Cadet

Alekh: Sir should I get some water from the near by river

He said showing an empty bottle.

Abhimanyu: Sure Cadet

As soon as he heard this Alekh ran from there not wanting to see this traitor.

.

.

.

.

.
It was almost an hour but Alekh hadn't returned. Abhimanyu decided to go and look for him so that he can create a good and caring image in front of him.

As he proceeded Alekh who was hiding behind the tree signaled something to Maj. Bhargav who too was hiding behind another tree. Maj. Bhargav pulled a rope and in a jiffy Abhimanyu was hanging upside down from the tree with both his legs tied, hands and hair thrown downwards. Suddenly honey started pouring on him. He looked above and found a damaged honeycomb and now he knew what was coming next. Lots and lots of honeybees and ants eyeing him as their pray.

"No....no....no.....no.....no" he kept on shouting while the bees and ants were doing their job.

no" he kept on shouting while the bees and ants were doing their job