47. Prosecuting Statement - II

A theoretical part which took some efforts, will act as a link up

"Capt. Rajveer shot his best friend. And that day with Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya, Rajveer also died and now who was left was Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a corpse working day and night to fulfill its sole reason of existence. 2 years later when the triggers again got shifted to KMA, Capt. Rajveer was sent on the same mission as Capt. Naveen, but with an intention to find the spy as well who was reportedly coming to KMA. Capt. Rajveer would keep everyone under his surveillance. There he met a girl who was aloof from all and was hiding her identity. Cadet Naina Singh. He suspected her and went for a background check where he discovered her real identity. Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwaliya. Naina had lost all faith after loosing her brother. She would always go around looking for some proves for his innocence. After her identity was revealed in front of everyone, Capt. Rajveer asked her to follow the commandant's orders and stop her investigation, he said he would find all truth while she should only concentrate on her training of being a good soldier.

 But, Naina being a stubborn one kept going with her investigation,  where she found some pictures. Off her brother and Dr. Mishra. After knowing this, Capt. Rajveer confronted her about her ongoing search and asked to hand over the pictures to him. That's when Cadet Huda saw them and made an announcement of an unethical relation between them. With the mentorship program, already Naina and Rajveer were falsely linked and Huda's further allegation acted as fuel to that fire. Maj. Bhargav was forced with a suicide bomber attack to keep defaming the relationship. He himself is a witness to this and has the call recordings where he is being threatened. Keeping in view the country's safety, he went ahead with taking two lives instead of a hundreds or thousands.

Dr. Mishra made a self decided announcement of her and Capt. Rajveer's engagement and that the letters found were written to her by capt. Rajveer . To save Naina's reputation and pay up for Dr. Mishra's favor, he agreed to her. In the mean time he got to know the real identity of the spy and keeping a check on her he went ahead as normal. By tracing the calls of the spy Capt. Rajveer got to know that she would be using Naina as a tool and in a bid to save Naina, he told her the truth about her brother's death. Devasted by the revelation and knowing about the bullet, while the triggers were being shifted from KMA to the base area, Naina shot Capt. Rajveer. "

And a short period of silence was set everywhere.

"So you are saying that in that mission it was you whose bullet had injured Capt. Rajveer and not Dr. Mishra" one of the judges asked.

"Yess" Naina replied with a guilty face her confident of accepting her crime, not being afraid of the repercussions. The judges shared a look.

"Yeh Naina ne kya karr diya" Rajveer asked with a horror face as he watched the live stream.

While in KMA, Naveen too wasn't very well either, it killed him that Naina had shot Rajveer for him. It was only Shalini who was keeping him calm from erupting out his anger in front of everyone. 

"Continue" the judge said making a note in the file.

"With her distance from Capt. Rajveer, Naina moved towards her brother's old batchmate, Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. When she contacted him, surprisingly he got posted in KMA. And with his entry, a black phase started. Every time Capt. Rajveer would try doing something good for Naina, she'd do the opposite under Abhimanyu's guidance. Unknown to her, Abhimanyu was using Naina against Rajveer.

One fortunate day Naina realized the truth about that bullet when she heard it herself from Rajveer's mouth. The moment he was emotional holding the red box content. In a search for the red box, Capt. Rajveer had discovered all the papers but lost them soon before he could present them in the court. Guilty of her doings she kept distance from Capt. Rajveer so that his name isn't tainted by joining hers with his. Later, Col. Shakti went missing and all burden came to Capt. He tried holding up a meeting with his team and was confronted by Abhimanyu. The then Vice Principal of KMA. Capt. Rajveer declined to reveal any confidential information and was sent to solitary confinement. Where after everyone discovered the ammunition trafficking.

After Brig. Chandok freed Capt., he was forced with the cadet's safety, to kill Col. Shakti Chandra. That's where everyone saw him. Since KMA is secluded from the city, it has its own network towers and all incoming and outgoing calls are recorded. The call has been retrieved and here is the audio file. It was a part of the eagle's mission.

Capt. Rajveer Murder Mission.

This was revealed when Cadet Pooja Ghai's call to her parents got intervened with this one. The audio will play after the earlier one."

Naina played both the call recordings which were quite unclear but clear enough to know the truth.

"During his trial, Abhimanyu conducted an unfair investigation where he framed Rajveer. Capt. Salve was the prosecuting lawyer while Capt. Rajveer was in defense. She was appointed by the army to fight the case and was given all necessary details. But Cadet Naina's and Capt. Rajveer's relation was never touched by the army but it got used mercilessly. And as they expected. Capt. Rajveer didn't defend himself in this matter, she knew how to play with his mind. Capt. Salve was very well aware of every cadet's weak points who were in Rajveer's favor.

But a lawyer newly introduced to the case can't know all this until someone from back is helping. And that is what happened here. Abhimanyu and Lala Gehlot, two people whom Rajveer trusted, acted here as the snakes, the backstabbers. Capt. Salve's account was credited on the trial's date with Rs.20 Lakh by some unknown person. Since she was appointed by the army, she was paid by them but no one recognizes those 20 L. After the trial, Capt. Rajveer's honor and respect was snatched by the army and he was named as a traitor, like Capt. Naveen. 

On investigating further we got to know that someone before this was also named and killed, in the same manner as Capt. Naveen, but no one could raise a voice for him, as he had no family. Such people are targeted by the eagle gang, who have no one of their own to fight for them. The eagle gang is headed by Lala Gehlot who is also known as Lalmani Gehlot. I've presented all my statements and proves your honor. The red box content containing every single detail has also been submitted to the hon'ble court, thankyou" Ending, Naina sat down and took a deep breath, she did it.

All halted their breathing and waited for the court to say.

I hope you guys liked the update
Do comment to let me know you views

Till then
Byeeeeeeee 👋🏻
Signing Off
Kikaberry