46. Prosecuting Statement - I

The day was a crucial one. All eyes were on screens for those who couldnt be present inside the court. There was a live update from outside the army court by all news channels but the inside was only open for the people associated with the army. A day's off was announced by higher authorities in KMA and a projector was set up in the ground for eveyone to see the trial. Veer and Gunny sponsored for snacks and drinks for the audiences and Suriji was obliged.

Court

The court room was flooded with people, and yet a huge amount were still outside, who were not allowed in the army court.

Everyone inside were settled with Naina and Capt. Salve on the centre table while many officials from the army headquarters and SGC office. Naina had a determined look on her face and was looking straight while Capt. Salve was flipping though her pages with a worried and confused look. She was recalling how a scarred Naina was targeted by her last time and now how she welcomed her.

"Hello Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwaliya"

"Happy to meet you Capt. Salve"

"Not more than me, afterall I get to celebrate my win twice"

"Hold your horses tight Capt. Salve, pataa chale khushi manaane se pehle hi gum ho jaaye. See you after your defeat Capt." Naina said with a smirk. She was about to go when she turned and advised "take it or leave it, check the papers carefully"

The case was heard by a bench of 5 judges. As they arrived everyone stood up in respect. After a brief introduction of the judges and the previous cases, Naina, who was the prosecutor was asked to start.

"Thankyou the Hon'ble court for allowing me to present my case myself, this helped in keeping the secrecy of the facts which would turn out to be beneficial for everyone. As everyone know this case is directly related to the two previous cases heard by the court, of Capt. Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya and Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.

Irrespective of my relation with them, today I stand before the court as the owner of Shekhawat Group of Companies, Naina Singh Ahluwaliya who has found some illegal activities being done under the company's name.

All my words here, are after a great investigation by a qualified team which will be revealed towards the end.

As per the records, a prominent shareholder and head of finances Mr. Lalmani Gehlot was using the company funds for terroristic activities. Everything ranging from ammunition to training to major information being provided to the cells was being done under his guidance. Naturally a good finance was needed alongside a major porthole to outside world.Which became Barmer, Rajasthan. It shares border with Pakistan from where they make their stop in Hyderabad, Pakistan. All go underground for sometime and then when need arises, they can move freely anywhere. Some maps for reference are present in the files kept before you."

As she was saying they kept flipping through the pages of the file to see the referenced pictures.