chapter 5- ignorance

monday

monday.
I marinettes pov I
I groaned and got up slowly from my bed, lips pouted and face chubby while my eyes squeezed and I attempt to open them as the sound of my alarm goes off.

School once again, I took off my alarm quickly to prevent myself from throwing my phone to the wall.

I looked at the time and saw it was 11 a.m. and I chocked my gasp as my eyes widened so wide, it wasn't even funny.

I screamed.

"HOW THE FOOT AM I SO LATE FOR CLASS I SWEAR I DIDNT EVEN HEAR THE FIRST ALARM AND THE REST OF THE SNOOZES NO BECAUSE IM SO LATE FOR CLASS IM SO DISAPPOINTED AM I GOING TO BE IN DETENTION FOR BEING THIS LATE FOR SCHOOL OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY CONTACT MOM AND DAD AND TELL THEM WHATS HAPPENING I HOPE THEY DONT HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT IM A SLACKER BECAUSE THIS WASNT EVEN MY FAULT -I MEAN IT KINDA IS BUT- MY DEEP SLEEP IS SUCH A HATE CRIME ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AHHHHHH. " I blurted out as I gathered an outfit.

A pink 80's inspired corset with white pollen flowers pattern and a low rise baggy dark blue jeans paired with mary jane white shoes with frilled socks.

I put my hair up in two pony tails and put a white bando on my head along with gold and green matching earrings and necklace before speeding downstairs and grabbing my purse, keys and my school bag.

I put my phone in my purse and opened the door with my keys before closing it and I ran to school.

When I opened the door, no one was there.

No anxiety crawled from my toes to my head and I stood up in shock with my eyes wide open.

I stood there for a good minute trying to process everything.

"DID SCHOOL END?!?! " I yelled in frustration.

Then I heard footsteps coming from the locker room and I looked to see who it was.

"no... you're awfully early for school actually, it's 7:15." The person said.

I looked back at my phone to see what the problem was, then i saw that it said "Monday 28th September 2030."