chapter 7- plans and interruptions

I marinette's pov I

I marinette's pov I

"Are you alright now, mari? " Alya asked.

I nodded, still shaking.

I have no idea what to think, I refuse to process what happened, me thinking about it I want to-

I started crying out of frustration.

Alya frowned before tapping my back.

"I'm sorry and I understand. How about you sleep with me for the night and tomorrow we'll report it to the police just to be safe. Will that be okay?"

She asked and yet again I nodded.

Then, I remembered, widening my eyes and my trembling stopped as I looked at Alya.

She looked at me in concern.

"Wait, wait Alya. You can't get involved. Adrien- Adrien will hurt you." I looked at Alya, holding her hands as she stands above me while I frown and my eyes narrow, ready to cry again.

"I can't let you get involved. Adrien- he said-"

"Marinette!" Alya helped me snap out.

I looked at her, mouth half opened and my eyes dull looking at her questioning.

She sighed, "Marinette." she kneeled down to me and held my hands before looking at me with a worried expression and a frown.

"It doesn't matter what Adrien said. Right now you need help. Your parents aren't here, you're by yourself. You're my friend and I cannot stand to see you helpless like this." she said sincerely.

Tears started falling down as my frown constantly twitched, trying not to make a sound, but I let out soft sobs.

"but, I don't want you, to get hurt Alya, at this point you're all I have and I simply cannot lose you." I struggled to say.

"Nothing's going to happen to me, I promise, okay?" she reassured and smiles as she wipes the tears from my cheeks.

I held her hand that was on my cheek and smiled while closing my eyes in comfort, she hugs me.