chapter 6- sweat attempt

⚠//TW M0LESTING & POTENTIAL R@PE//⚠I marinettes pov IIt was now the end of class and I sighed of relief

I marinettes pov I
It was now the end of class and I sighed of relief.

A nap sounds good, I'm extremely exhausted.

Why am I so exhausted though? Did I not have a good sleep last night?

Well then, better excuse to have the longest nap ever.

Everyone had left the class whereas I was the last to leave.

Wait, lemme take a sec to see if I'm okay to go home by myself.

Or maybe he got into my house again?

I looked at the field downstairs and saw Adrien by the benches.

Oh my word, golden ticket, he's leaving me alone!

Good thing, I really am not in the mood to deal with him right now.

I walked out the doors, trying to hide my face as much as possible.

Success, I got into my house and closed the door as well and quickly.

I sighed in relief and lazily pitched the keys on the kitchen counter before going upstairs in my room.

I lie down on my bed and as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard someone knocking on the door to the bakery.

I groaned and got up while dragging my feet, raising my neck to a certain degree, closing my eyes as I made my way to the door.

I opened it and quickly fixed my posture, eye's still closed.

"Good afternoon how may I help you-" I asked but stopped just to look at the person in front of me.

It was a man... he was shaken up.

I looked at him up and down and raised my left eyebrow in confusion and concern.

"sir.. are you alright? " I asked while furrowing my eyebrows upwards.

"y-yes, uhm, I accidentally dropped my phone in the drain and well there was no one else out here and my back is in a really bad state and my doctor said that I shouldn't bend down. " he explained.