chapter 9- terms and understanding

I marinette's pov I

I woke up to an unfamiliar room with a serious headache.

I slowly got up with my left hand while grunting, my right hand rubbing the back of my head while squinting my eyes and pouting and I take a look at my surroundings.

My throat felt dry and my jaw felt locked so I tried to open it and locked my tongue three times and before shaking the dizziness off of me.

I was able to fully open my eyes and take a good look at my surroundings.

I definitely wasn't at Alya's place.

The room was decent, it looked expensive.

It had a basketball court, a piano and multiple shelves of books.

The windows were huge, I have to say, it looks really cool.

Through that I became alerted and tried to think back on what happened.

I wanted to get up but when I made my move to get up I was held back and I widened my eyes as I yelped in surprise.

Something brought me back to the bed and I looked at my hands.

Chains?

Not to mention, my clothes changed, I was in a white silk night gown with lace atop of the chest area.

On the lower skirt of the gown there were patterns in pink.

It was beautiful.

And my hair was let down.

But the fact that someone changed me, made me grow uncomfortable.

What in the world actually happened?

Before I got to make an attempt to remember the past event, I heard a door open and closed, the sound had echoed.

My heart started beating rapidly and quickly, I hid under the quilt of the bed.

The loud footsteps of the person that entered the room, came closer and closer to me.

I closed my eyes shut as I cursed silently under my breath.