💗 Smut 💗

"Jin what are you doing?" You asked him as he just smirked at you "y/n your getting punished" he said not looking at you "I'm out" you tried to get off his lap but he pulled your waist.

"Baby girl~ daddy's getting mad now....do as I say" he said in a demanding way you rolled your eyes "ride my thigh" he said smirking "what?!?" "You heard me Ride.My.Thigh"  "N-No" you looked away.

He grabbed your jaw making u face him "Do you wanna get punished even more?" He said looking into your eyes "no" you said looking down "good,ride my thigh now" and you did slowly going up and down.

For the first couple times it felt weird but then pleasure took over,you holding back your moans by bitting your lip "you can moan babygirl" he whispered in your ear and so you did "Ahhh" you moaned out.

You were Abt to cum but Jin told u to stop and turned you over on ur back,your now laying on your. Back naked with Jin on top of u.
"I'll be back" he left into his bathroom.

When he came back he had a condom and lube "ready?" He asked "yeah,I guess" you said back.

With that he got naked put the lube on his table and put his condom on he then started kissing your neck leaving hickeys. He's down to your breast one in his mouth and massaging the other.

He then went down to your stomach kissing it licking it,and slowly going down to your v line. "All wet for me huh?"

Uhm imma finish this in the next chapter