Chapter 1 "A woman"

Morning 7.30 am

I wake up my work begins at 9.00am and I realized that I forgot to bring Mr. Gluskin the soup with bread. So, I have time, I go to a grocery store buy some food what I need and like. For make some soup for Mr. Gluskin.

8.30 am

I'm too early, but also with extra, because no one should see me, when I go to Mr. Gluskin. I go to the prison block and see Mr. Gluskin in his prison. He sits there with his head under and a sad face.
I open the door and explain:" Good Morning, Mr. Gluskin. I am sorry that I didn't came yesterday. The truth is I totally forget it! I apologize me for my bad behavior. Can you forgive me? *give him the soup* here I made vegetable soup, like I promised you." Mr. Gluskin says:" Thanks for the soup and I'll forgive you, your kept you promise and brought me my soup. So, I can trust you." He takes the soup and eat it with the bread. He eats so fast; I brought a napkin and say:" How lucky I brought a napkin." I clean his mouth and shirt with the napkin. I ask:" Was the soup good, I did it today in the morning. I woke up today early to make it, because yesterday before I went to my bed, I said to myself to make this soup and bring it to Mr. Gluskin."

He finished his soup and gives me the empty bowl. I say:" Thank you, I hope I can bring you more food. I'll ask my Boss Mr. Blaire." I stand up and ask:" Why are you so sad today? What happened, you can tell me." Mr. Gluskin just looks at me. He says:" See you soon, Darling Princess." He opens the door and says:" Good Bye and take care." I left the prison block to the male ward and see Dr. Trager he asks:" What is this, why you're eating not in your apartment?" I answer:" Good Morning Dr. Trager and I wanted to eat with someone, but then I totally forget to bring my bowl back. I apologize me for my bad manners. This won't happen again, I promise."
He looks at me and says:" You know in the prison block are cameras and I can ask Mr. Blaire what you did there." I totally forgot that, damn no way back I need to tell him the truth.

I explain:" Ok, I lied, sorry I feel really bad for that, but I gives Mr. Gluskin some food, I mean there are all hungry or starving maybe. Is that so bad to give him food?" He is mad and comes closer and grab my hand, the bowl falls on the floor and broke. He yelled:" You know what to do is, then do that and no other stuff. Do you work, Bitch!" I fall on the floor where the broken bowl is and I'm bleeding on the hand. I put the bowl into the trash. Dr. Trager says:" What? Show me your hand." I show him my hand and he take it and smells it. Dr. Trager mumbled:" I see, you smell good. Come over here and sit here." He pushes me to a chair and ties me up. I ask:" What are you doing? Is this my punishment?"

He answers:" No, this isn't your punishment, Mr. Blaire needs to punishment you. I just want to have some fun with you." He licks my blood from my hand, that's crazy. He grabs my leg and licks it. But then I know what he's meaning with "I want to have fun with you". He wants to rape me! No, no. Please!
I yell:" Don't do that, please!" He laughs and grabs my neck and slaps me. I feel dizzy and I can't breathe. Is he raping me? I don't know what happened here. I just hear a voice. The voice screams:" Let her go or I'll fire you, Rick!"

Jeremy Blaire PoV

I go to Rick and push him away from her. She looks so pale and weak, I ask:" Nurse are you awake?" She didn't regret. I take her in my arms to my apartment. I think about to ask Rick why he hurt her. But I actually know the answer. I want the same like him. I want to have her and do dirty things with her, but "I can't do this!", something is saying to me, don't do that. You should be patient and wait. I sit in front her and look at her. I have bandaged her wound on her hand. She wakes up and asks:" Where am I? *looks at Jeremy* Mr. Blaire, why am I here?"

She looks so pale and I think she is scared. I answer:" Rick, he hurt you didn't he? I saw it and bring your here in my apartment! Are you alright? You look really pale and scared."