Chapter4: "Betraying and lies"

Waylon Park PoV

I am in my office, I know what they want, the time is now. I need to stop this. I write an email to Miles Upshur. He loused his job, so I will give him a better one. He is a journalist; I hope he will come and be a witness about this.

Email to Miles Upshur

You don't know me. Have to make this quick. They might be monitoring.
I did 2 weeks of software consult at Murkoff Psychiatric System's facilities in Mount Massive. All sorts of NDA'S I am very much breaking right now but seriously, fuck those guys.
Terrible things happening there. Don't understand it. Don't believe half the things I saw. Doctors talking about dream therapy going to deep, finding something that had been waiting for them in the mountain. People are being hurt and Murkoff is making money.
It needs to be exposed.

I promise, I'll stop this. I hear someone. I just need to click on enter.

Worker:" Who's in here? The hell are you doing here?"

I click on enter, stand up and go to the door.

Worker:" Park? They've payed for you three times already, there's something urgent at the engine. What are you doing in here anyway? I thought you were just a software guy? "

I go to the labor and solved the problem the patient Eddie Gluskin is there. Poor Eddie. He is gone now. But I promise you, you was the last one. I'll end this!  Clara liked you really much.

I go back to my office to check the email that I send. I realize that the door is open. Fuck!

I enter my office I see agent's and Jeremy Blaire.

Jeremy:" Somebody's been telling stories outside of class."

The agent pushes me on the floor and yells:" On the floor! Down! Hands where I can see them!"

He pushes me and hits me against the wall.

Jeremy:" Mr. Waylon Park, consulting contract 8208. Software engineer with level 3 security clearance. Graduated cum lande from Berkley, but still somehow not smart enough to realize that the last thing a fly ought to do in a spider's web is wiggle. Somehow dumb enough to think that a borrowed laptop, onion router, and firewall patch would be enough to fool the world's leading supplier of biometric security. Stupid, Mr. Park. More than stupid, in fact, that was crazy. I'm afraid we're going to have you committed. Mr. Park, will you willingly submit to forced confinement? Did you hear that, agent?"

Agent answers:" He said yes, Mr. Blaire!"

Jeremy:" Great. Oh, and.... Did I just hear Mr. Waylon Park volunteer for the Morphogenic Engine program?"

Agent answers:" That's what I heard, Mr. Blaire!"

Jeremy:" That was brave, indeed, Waylon. The Murkoff Corporation and the onward merch of science both appreciate your bravery and sacrifice. Maybe you could administer Mr. Park here a light anesthetic?"

Agent answers:" Gladly!"

The Agent punches me and kicks me on my face.
I'm losing consciousness.
My only hope is Clara, she can help me.

(This is a short Chapter, I am sorry, but I thank you, that you read my story, until here. Stay tuned. It will be coming more.
And the Email and dialogue, is from Redbarrels. In the game included. If you haven't played outlast, you should, No YOU MUST PLAY IT!)

~ILoveNekos21~