Chapter 5 "I know the truth"

Clara Danson PoV

I finished my work, Chris Walker is aggressive, and I hope I can help him. I need to ask Jeremy about Eddie Gluskin and Waylon Park. I wanted to ask Waylon how work is going and if he is safe. I called him more than ten times. I go to my apartment, take a shower, anderenchange my clothes. I am wearing a white blouse with a light pink skirt. I walk to Jeremy's office's and knock. He opens the door. I ask:" May I ask you something?" He let me in.

He asks:" And how was Chris?" I answer:" Aggressive and OK, but what is with the Walrider? And Mr. Park? Is he OK?" He comes closer and touches my hair. He explains:" The Walrider is no danger anymore and Mr. Park, he is fine!" I think he's lying; he smilesweirdlyd. I ask:" And what is with Eddie Gluskin?"
He explains:" What is with him? You have a new patient right now. Just forget him!"

What? He thinks that I can just forget a patient? I get mad and come closer and look in his eyes with an angry face. He realized that and pushed me away. I fall on the floor. He yells:" What is your problem? Just obey your boss, nurse!"
He comes closer and strangles me. I can't breathe! Help me! Jeremy yells:" Eddie is right now gone; he is at the labor and is as a subject for our brainwashing experiment. I lied to you, we are the bad guys, we are doing these  experiments. We are not the one who save them. And Mr. Park is a victim, too. He sent an email to a journalist, and he betrayed us. This is his punishment."

He let me go, and I take a big breath. I can't believe this. Why is he doing this? Waylon and Eddie are gone, but I'll finish this, what Mr. Park started. Jeremy carries me on his arms. I struggle with my legs and scream:" No, let me go!"

He brings me to his apartment and throws me on his bed. He kisses me and licks me. I don't want this. I screamed, " No, stop. Please!" He takes my clothes slowly off, I can't do anything.
Jeremy whispers:" I am sorry, but you bring me to do that. I love you. Just enjoy it." I cry and say:" I can't understand this or the experiments. You can change Jeremy. I like you; I want you as my friend, but not like this." I don't know what, Am I are doing, but it feels right when he kisses me. I kiss him, and he kisses me back. I like it when he kisses me, I can't explain why.
He touches me, and I try to push him back, but he is too strong. He says;" Don't worry, you'll like it, trust me." I say nothing, I just close my eyes and cry. I hate it. It hurts.

1 hour later

I fall asleep, I wake up, and Jeremy is next to me, we are both naked, and I put a blanket over my body. I can't believe this. He raped me.
He says:" Here, drink something, I think I was too hard. You cried and screamed really loud. Have I hurt you?" I get angry and answer:" Of course, you....you raped me. I can't believe this!"  What is he thinking when someone is crying and screaming?! Jeremy says:" Don't worry, everything will be ok, you will forget about that, you'll think that we're married."

 I ask:" What? Do you want to make these experiments by me?"
He answers:" Yes, here are clothes from your wardrobe, I was in your apartment. You need a shower. After that, you're coming to the labor. And don't run away. If you are running away, I'll kill Eddie or Waylon, understood?" I nod, and he left the apartment.
I take a shower and change my clothes, I am wearing a baby pink blouse with flowers and a black skirt. My shoes are white and rose high heels. I tied my hair as a duet up. I go to the labor and am looking for Jeremy. I found him.
I ask:" What are you doing right now with me?" He smiles and explains:" Come with me, and you will see!"
I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe he'll kill me. After he raped me, he had his fun with me and didn't need me anymore. I need to escape, but when I am running away, he can kill my parents or Mr. Waylon Park. He brought me to a labor and closed the door. We're alone.
He has a syringe in his hand and injects the syringe into my arm.
I feel backward to a wall he grabs my neck with a wire, I can't breathe, and I feel dizzy.
He says:" You'll be a good toy for me. You are the special woman with special blood. I want your blood. So, be a good girl and sleep." 

I'm losing consciousness.

1 hour later

I wake up. I'm tied up on a bed in a dirty hospital. He wants to use me for his experiments.
I struggle. I want to escape, but I can't. I am not strong enough.
Mr. Blaire is gone, and I heard a voice. Someone screams, "Walrider, he is coming!"
Someone comes, a victim, and free me up and says:" You are free, run away, they are coming. "
I stand up and run away, I can't believe what here is happening right now! This is crazy! I need to escape, but first, I need to find Waylon Park, I can't let him alone. Where is he?

(Finally, we'll meet someone special, our "DEAD MEN".
 I hope you will like it. See you)

~ILoveNekos21~