2

2 hours later

Jinsoul pov

Yves, Hyejoo and I (more like yves and hyejoo) decided on taking the girl home with us, I wasn't very cool with the idea since our manager would probably scold us but they insisted. I'm not gonna lie she's really attractive but I'm not interested in love tbh.

I remember our friend Eunbi mentioning her sister in various occasions, never did I expect her to be this fine.

This girl was really shy and barely talked on our way home,

When we arrived at our dorm, Chaewon was the only one there. "Where the hell is everyone else?" I asked "I don't know where they are, but they're probably somewhere at the mall"

-

A while later, I was only left with the girl since the rest had gone to sleep. "I think it might be time for me to go home now" she said, it was really late at night and I wouldn't want her to get kidnapped or something. "You can stay the night if you want, it's really late and it's not safe out there." I said. "I really should get going, I don't want to be a pain in the ass" she stood up, got her coat and was heading outside when I gripped her arm strongly. "Please don't leave, I don't want to take responsibility if you disappear tomorrow morning"

-

11:00 pm

"You could use my bed if you want to, I'll just take the couch" she just nodded blandly.

"uhm I'm sorry if this is rude but, could you please turn away since I have to at least take my bra off" she asked me to do so, so I did. 

(btw y/n has whichever weight, skin color, you choose it's all your choice, I only chose the height, hair color and name but if u want to change it as you like do it :D !)

When she fell asleep all I could do was look at her, not even a single flaw in her face, she looked so peaceful and pure that I didn't realize I was inches apart from her face, I quickly removed myself and went to sleep, thinking about her.

A/N honestly I'm such a bad writer, I don't even have inspiration for this, but I enjoy it so yeah tysm if ur still here <3