3

your pov

The sun had already rose, I tried to leave without waking anyone up. But Jinsoul... I don't really know why but it seems like she had a 6th sense which made her wake up as soon as I stepped out, she ran towards me in her pajamas. fuck she looks so good oh my lord.

"hey dude, where are you going?" she asked, still half asleep "I'm leaving, what does it look like?" I think I raised my voice too much, and yves woke up. this is fucking torture.

"well if you're leaving I might as well walk you home" yves said, slight cockiness in her tone. When I turned to look at jinsoul, she seemed pretty bothered by the fact that yves wanted to walk me home. "no!... I mean, I will walk you home" I scoffed when jinsoul said this. Were they really fighting to simply walk me home? I kinda liked it though.

"no no, don't bother soulie" yves insisted, patting jinsoul's head, "dude what the fuck I'm not a baby don't do that" jinsoul whined being all sulky.

"I'm taking her"

"shut up, you're probably doing this cuz you want to kidnap her!"

so they kept that on for about the next 15 minutes. it was depressing till' the height I just left alone, they didn't even notice.

-
*time skip to what? a week??*

when I got home, I got a text from yves who asked for my number last week

Sooyoung

Hey y/n:))) I just wanted to ask u if ur free on Sunday, 7:00 pm????

Hira

oh hi sooyoung, sorry but I'm packed on Sunday, sorry I can't make it :(

Sooyoung

oh ok, it's ok sorry for disturbing u. gn :)

-

I was shocked that yves texted me???at 3 am literally!??!?! like, naw I wasn't expecting that one and I kinda panicked so I lied, Sunday is so depressing for me omg I literally do nothing but still, . I was waiting for jinsoul to text me and... she did !

jinsoul (loml asf)
uhm hi , I rlly wanted to ask you if u were willing to go eat with me on Sunday? It's not a date or sum corny shit it's nothing. you want to k!ll yourself so I'm just trying to convince you why you shouldn't. mostly cuz people would suspect from me cause I've been w you lately and that.

y/n kwon
jinsoul wow i was surely not waiting for you to text but anyways yeah I'm free on Sunday. 7:00 pm?

jinsoul (loml asf)
yea that's cool. see you on Sunday then
-
omg srry for the late update?1!1!!1?11?1! but I have no shit in creativity. anyways we did yves dirty here i feel <\\\3