actually 5

when you and Jinsoul arrived at the 7 eleven, you hurried over to the drinks and chugged on a whole bottle of soda because water is for losers (jk, go drink water rn)
and Jinsoul just stared at you like🤨.

"why are you looking at me like that?" you asked while almost choking with a piece cookie that got stuck in your throat (dumbass😒/j)

"that's unhealthy, drink water weirdo," Jinsoul said as she rolled her eyes and handed you a bottle of water,

"unhealthy my ass. I'll die anyway. You have to be a little easier on yourself you know," (this is not meant to criticize people who promote healthcare😭)

"come on don't argue with me and drink it, if you don't you'll have to walk 3 miles back to your house," you just shrugged, took the water bottle and drank it, throwing it ironically at her after you finished,

"good job!" she patted you on the back but then shoved you out of the way, heading to the cashier.

you sighed in defeat and followed her outside to her car.

_

"thanks for bringing me," you snickered towards her and waved goodbye.

"wait," she quickly got out of the car and asked you to please lend her your bathroom, you hesitated, mostly because your mother was probably asleep and would beat you up if you let a stranger inside.

But strangely jinsoul didn't feel like a stranger to you, jk stfu don't let yo ass fall for someone this quickly.

Finally you let her in and while she was doing idk what, your mother comes out her room.

"who's that in the bathroom?" she asks while staring at you with the pure devil in her eyes

"it's uh a friend." you gasped in horror when jinsoul came out of the bathroom and your mother walked towards her,

"who- wait, isn't this the girl you always watch on the tv? that loona thing?" your momma tried inspecting jinsoul's face, to confirm its her.

you anxiously reached for jinsoul's hand and dragged her behind you, blocking your mom from her, "no woman, how would you think, its just ehh its just isa (remember that this is early 2020 so isa is still a trainee ig)

"ok, isa honey stay over tonight, it's raining pretty hard, I'll bring you some pillows later tonight!" (this was so corny wtf)

you quickly went into your room and shut the door.

"who's Isa?." she said as she laid in your bed,

you scoffed and pushed her off, making her fall on the floor, "don't even think about sleeping on my bed," she whined in protest as she tried to pull you, "you're sleeping on the floor asshole, don't get me started."

You lent her some pajamas and settled to sleep.

"wait you never answered my question. Who the fuck is Isa?"

A/N: If y'all don't know which Isa I'm talking about...