10

"-and well that's mostly all, although I don't really know how to make it up to you," you held Isa's hand in yours as you assured her it was okay.

"I'm really glad you came Isa, really glad actually," you both smiled cheekily "and about making it up for me, there's no need, seriously it's okay, I understand honestly, I'm just glad you showed up again yknow"

After a few more minutes of chattering and life updates y/n and isa were completely immersed in a movie they were watching, Ice Age 3 to be specific, "PUAJSJSJSJSSJ WHY IS SID LITERALLY ME" y/n wheezed at the ongoing scene, then casually just casually, and thank the lords of heaven and hell, a notification from spotify popped on your phone and it lit up, showing you the hour, oh my god, jinsoul

You hurriedly stumbled out of the bed and rummaged through your closet trying to find anything casual for your hangout with jinsoul, you grabbed a nice white top and a denim, hurriedly put your sneakers on and headed to the front door, "Isa hey, I'm so sorry but I really have to run, I totally forgot that I had to go out with a friend and I'm running late, you can stay if you want, just like before," you chuckled as she waved goodbye.

in the park

"GOD, jinsoul you're still here thank god, holy shit give me a second," you put your hands on your knees and tried to regain your breath from running almost 20 minutes straight (I can assure you, running 20 minutes in laps is the most satisfying thing) "I'm so terribly sorry for being half an hour late but it's because I was held back at home and then I had to take a shower, look for clothes, put on the clothes, I had to put my makeu-"

you were cut off when you saw jinsoul's confused expression, "what?" you asked, annoyed at the seemingly amused girl, "you're so funny when you talk fast, I can't understand a thing of what you're saying, although you always talk nonsense so it's not much of a difference," you clinged onto your best efforts to not punch that woman in the chest because if it were for you, you'd done that so long ago. "You know, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have come at all, Jinsoul" she laughed, no actually she cackled, "well, considering you still came after being late by 30 minutes takes a lot of effort doesn't it y/n.. whipped much?" you scoffed loudly at her suggestion, whipped for Jung Jinsoul? of course, having Jung Jinsoul know you're whipped for Jung Jinsoul, no.

"In your dreams shithead" you ironically rolled your eyes and both of you kept exploring the park
_

2 hours later

"hey Jinsoul, why don't we go to a bowling alley??? PLEASE it'll be so much fun, I promise." You said as you looked at her and she seemed hesitant at first, "well whatever, let's go I guess,"