||a walk on the wild side||

(Ophelia and Tristen)Season 3 episode 4(Ophelia will be wearing that dress in the founders fall

Season 3 episode 4
(Ophelia will be wearing that dress in the founders fall.)

She gets up and sees a note saying 'I do hope that you can come, old chum signed,Tristan'

Who's Tristin? She thinks.

+

Ophelia gets in where Freya and Klaus we're talking.

"Well, As long as we're taking attendance."She said and comes in with Elijah while Hayley is with Jackson dealing with some stuffs.

"Oh. Good. It's my not so loving elder brother and my former one night stand oh two. What a nice, normal gathering."He tells her.

"Charming. Elijah was just catching me up on how you have no clue which one of your long lost buddies. You can truth and which is trying to kill you."Ophelia said to him rudely.

"Well,clearly what the situation needs is more opinions. I assume you told her about the
bloody prophecy?"Klaus asks them.

"I was getting to that."

"That would be good."

"Well, it appears my old mate Lucien has acquired a genuine seer, and in an affront to probe his good in intentions. He got herb to show us some rather dire visions of future doom. It's grim stuff, really. Not for the faint of heart."He explained.

"Whose doom are we taking about? Because if it's yours, then, I think we're all okay with that."She explains to him and Klaus chuckles.

"Well, sadly, we're all on the chopping block. But chin up. This witch claims her visions are constantly evolving. So, you may just get your wish."He said to her.

"Well, I wanna meet this psychic witch. Tonight."Ophelia explains.

+

"Come on Rebekah you gotta have something."she talks to herself.

"May I? This one will look stunning on you."Klaus asks and hands her an dress she gets it.

"Thanks. I'd wear my own clothes, but I don't usually lean towards formal wear."She tells him.

"Well, Take it your wolf husband is fine with tonight little adventure I'm not gonna go tonight ,love. I have to deal with Lucien."He tells her.

"Oh, yeah. Brain is cool. He knows that I can handle myself."She said to him and gets out pf
The closet he looks at her.

"Not what I mean."

"I know."

"So. What exactly am I walking into tonight?"

"Only the most dangerous and influential of stupid vampires ever known."He tells her and she chuckles.

+