Chapter 46

You and Draco continue to talk about summer.
Draco's face is finally starting to be not as pale and he starts to look a bit happy while talking with you.

"Hey y/n.." Draco says softly.

"Yeah Draco?" you reply.

"Would you like to hang out at my house with Crabbe and Goyle? We're going to have a party aswell celebrating summer" Draco says smiling.

"Yeah of course! Sounds fun" you say smiling.

                                  🟣🟣🟣

You wake up on the train to Draco tapping your shoulder and saying "hey y/n we're here get up".

You wake up and rub your eyes.
Draco helps you up and walks off the train beside you.

"So who's all invited to the party?" you say looking down while walking with Draco.

"You, obviously, and anyone else who wants to come." Draco says putting his arm on your shoulder like you're some arm rest.

"Heyy i'm no arm rest" you say pushing his arm off and giggling.

"Mm yes you are" Draco says laughing and placing his arm back on you

You whine in defiance but eventually just give in to be his arm rest.

                                🟣🟣🟣

You're almost at Draco's house when a bunch of shadowy figures appear in front of you and Draco.

You pause in fear and so does Draco but he looks quite calm.
Draco pushes you behind him and pulls out his wand.

Suddenly one of the figures reveals themselves.

"Draco why are you with her?!" a whiny voice complains.

"Of course Pansy Parkinson is one of them" you say to yourself and roll your eyes.

Draco puts his wand away and stands up tall.

"You're such an idiot Parkinson. Why would you reveal your identity!?" you hear a voice say.

The voice sounded like it was in dire need of water.

The voice takes off their cloak and it turns out to be Bellatrix Lestrange.

"What the fuck." you thought to yourself.

Draco looks back at you and then looks at them again.

The rest of the people un-cloak themselves and you see Luscius?!

Draco walks up to them and gives Bellatrix a hug and his father a hand shake.

"What the hell is going on?" you say to them all.

Draco turns at you and puts his finger over his mouth telling you to be quiet.

"Ahh look what we have here." Bellatrix says walking up to you.

She starts to touch your hair and smiles.

"Who is this Draco?" She says turning around to look at him.

Draco coughs and clears his throat before speaking.

" Oh uh that's y/n my.. my uh.." Draco says nervously.

"Does Draco have a girlfriend? How did aunt Bellatrix not know about this?!" She says turning back to you.

"AUNT?!" you think to yourself internally screaming.

"Hello Y/n." Luscius says to you with a deep voice.

"Hi..." you say looking down at your feet.

Bellatrix grabs your chin and lifts it up.

"Look at us when you're talking." she says in a drama ding voice.

"Bitch what- You're not going to tell me what to do Ms. Lestrange. And Draco isnt my boyfriend." you say smacking her dirty hand off your chin.

Draco and everyone else looks shocked.

Bellatrix pulls out her wand and asks "Well well well Draco, it seems you have one with a mouth on her. It seems ill have to shut her up." She says pointing her wand at you.

You pull out your wand and cast the crucio spell on her and she falls to the floor.

The rest of them take out their wands and point it at you. But just before they could Draco grabs your arm and apparates.