1. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Yandere diluc
Short scenario
Warning: Implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour, and most importantly, yandere content.

Frigid breeze bites your skin, goosebumps clear and hairs standing on end, cold and.. suddenly warm? Perplexed, you turn on your heels, looking over your shoulder, the bizarre warmth you felt a second ago, gone, you blink your eyes, deciding it was enough night walk, you pace up your steps, thinking over your choices for tonight, immediately go to sleep or sneak in a snack or two. You shiver, quickly rubbing your hand together, exhaling a smoke of icy cloud.

If it weren't for your parents over-protective nature, then you would not have been here, sneaking outside just to take in a breather, rubbing your arms in order to provide yourself some degree of warmth. Then, in the side of your vision, you noticed him. And it all came crashing down, all at once. Without a thought, you ran, forgetting just how cold it was, adrenaline instantly settling in, blood turning cold, and your heartbeat thumping inside your ears.

It was only a matter of seconds, before he caught up, grabbing you by the arm, and pulling you closer, you struggled, just about to scream for help before a gloved hand silences your voice, you jerk back and forth, hoping to loosen his painful grasp, but by the time you could finally feel his grip fade, a piece of cloth is placed over your face, sensing your muscles growing tired and your eyes almost giving up.

You use your elbow to push him back, fortunately letting yourself go free, with a weakened body, you run, within a few steps however, your legs gave up, betraying your body as you came crashing down on the ground. You moan in agony, your eyelid heavy and rapidly continue to grow heavier, the world becomes hazy, dizzy and disoriented, you breathe in a harsh gulp of air, exhausted to draw in a proper breath.

"It's for your good y/n." If it weren't for the situation you were currently in, you would have shouted and retorted back at him but you had no strength to struggle. No energy to talk.

"You'll be safe now, I promise."

Yandere kaeya
Short scenario
Warning: implied imprisonment, Break in, yandere content.

You retain your breath, depriving yourself of ease, slowly glancing over to the side, you anxiously await any threats, gulping you hesitate to move out of your hiding spot, it was a tranquil cold night, wind profusely knocking at the windows. Hearing creaks and tiny noises here and there were normally unthreatening, it hasn't bothered you much but it has occasionally, today however, you believe is much different. Having lived here for long enough to memorize patterns of sounds, what would have supposedly caused it, hearing the steady almost quiet footsteps slowly walking across the wooden floorboards alarmed you, you wouldn't have heard it if it weren't so quiet today. As means to protect yourself, you've taken refuge under the bed, planning your next move, you hope whoever it is doesn't have the decency to check under your bed.

Frighteningly enough, someone stopped right beside you, almost earning themselves a scream if you hadn't decided to cover your mouth. You watch them quietly manoeuvre around your bedroom, carefully checking your wardrobe, you pray he doesn't check underneath the bed, your survival would be at a higher risk than before. Stifling your shaking hands, your eyes watch their shadow leave the room, perhaps forgetting to check everything. Gathering any remaining bit of courage, you softly push yourself out of your hiding spot, inching towards the window. Biting your lips and holding your breath, you begin to noiselessly unlock it, letting out a sigh of relief when your chance of escaping becomes clear, jumping off the third floor shouldn't be so bad right? Carefully monitoring your steps, you arrive at the edge, looking down fearfully. 'Ok ok just jump down and make a run for it, you can do it..' "Psst"

Your heart sank, before your legs could function by themselves, you find yourself falling down. Making a rough landing, you wince as your ankle protests in pain, what troubles you more is the crack you heard when you attempted to stand on your toes, falling over from the pain, you struggle to push yourself back up, dread overwhelms you, awfully aware of what's gonna happen if you don't get up.

"That was a nasty fall.."

A man walks upto you, giving you a cherry smile whilst you drag your body, hoping to escape even with a fractured ankle. "Want my help? I could help you if you let me. Wouldn't wanna leave a maiden in distress now would I?" Looking up at your invader, you notice his eye patch, his grin succeeding in sending a shiver down your spine.

"I hope you've heard of me. How about we get along? Hmm?

°°°°°°°°°