4. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

Warning: Unhinged reader, implied kidnapping, force-feeding, may contain triggering content, yandere behaviour.

"Master childe not to let her go outside."

Faint voices ring in your ears, unconscious and unresponsive, your mind sluggishly register the less familiar sound, so warm.. your body and mind felt overheated, and the peaceful call of slumber calling you to come back, it was getting harder to breathe for some reason, as a result, you take in a gasp of air through your lips, stubbornly your eyes decide to flutter wide, wide enough to see the ceiling but not the same one you remember, drawing out a moan, you stir, your warm body heating up, making you further uncomfortable.

"By any means, he ordered." Once more, you hear that same voice, pulling you out of your tiring state, your eyes felt toasty to the touch, hazy and blurry your vision helps you to see the two people debating on a sensitive topic, just as your eyes begin to adjust at the sight, the other person walks out. Leaving you alone with the unknown lady. Strenuously, you let a question roll out of your tongue.

"Where.. am I?" You asked, for a moment startling the irked woman, she turns, watching you with a pitiful gaze. "What's.. going.. on?" You speak again, after hearing no response coming your way.

"You are at master childe's place." She briefly answered. Childe? Have you heard that name before, you can't seem to remember at the moment.

"He instructed me to take care of you while he's gone, he should return shortly."

"Master childe ordered one of the fatui agents to bring you here." She replied.

Fatui.. fatui... Jolting upwards, your breathing picking the pace, you stare terrified, every inch of your body screaming in pain as you did so, "why am I here? What do the fatui want with me!" You hysterically cried out, remembering the rumours surrounding this malicious group of people. "Who is childe?! What does he have to do with me.!!"

"Ma'am you need to calm down! You are currently not in the state to take stress!!" She exclaimed, grabbing your shoulder as she tried to push you down on the bed. "No! No! No! Get me out of here!" Hyperventilating, you remember the vague fragments of confusing memories.

"Ma'am please!!" She cried out."What's going on-" hearing...that voice ceases you in place, it brings back... terrible memories, seeing that face, brought the worse reaction out of you. "No no no it's you again-! Please stop harassing me! I know nothing about the archon! Please let me go!!" You cried. He rushes towards you, gesturing the lady to leave, you shuffle backwards, your body too warm to sense anything properly. You breathlessly gasp in air, the sight of his smiling face sending down shivers throughout your being.

"Shh shh it's okay, it has nothing with that, you're safe now, so don't worry." You move back when he makes contact with your hand, squeezing it reassuringly, hoping it would calm you down but it seemed to have the opposite effect on you.

"No- please let me go I- I can't-" he cuts you off, forcibly laying you down, putting his hand on your forehead, he frowns. "You're heating up." He softly whispers, pressing down firmly on your hand. "Relax I'm not going to hurt you." He watches you tremble, he hates to admit it, but it oddly amused him.

"Please let me go home! I don't want to be here! I wanna go home!!" You cry out desperately, the expression on his face never ceases to terrify you. "You are at the right place. I won't let anyone hurt you! So won't I as long as you behave."

"Shhh shhh I told you already, you are where you belong! Stop worrying, you're gonna worsen your fever.!" He smiles, gripping the flesh of your cheeks."I wonder if you were given your daily dose of medication. It should help you sleep until your fever calms down. Maybe I should feed it to you."

Watching as you still cried on despite his comforting words (according to him) he hardens his gaze, "stop crying darling! I said I'm not going to hurt you, didn't I? What are you crying for?" He clutches your hand, you see hisbesideteadily turning sour. Opening the drawer beside your bed, he pulls out a bag, quickly taking the medicine he needed to give. He smiles ominously, his eyes soaking you in.

"Now now no need to be so stubborn.!"

"Open wide now!" He cheerily sings. Seeing your reaction however, he laughs, saying nothing in return.

Before you know it, his fingers are on top of your lips, pulling it wide open despite your efforts to keep your mouth shut, you could almost feel the surface of your lips skin crack open, he continues putting an unimaginable amount of force, scaring you in the process.

"Now that's a good girl." He grins. Dropping the medicine inside your mouth, he makes sure to cover your lips, so you don't attempt to spit it out. His hand ends up concealing half of your face, observing orbs gleefully watching you, his eyes observing you as you swallow down the medicine. He smiles wide, parting his lips to give out praises.

"Good girl, so obedient!" He praises. "Do you want some water?" "Please let me go home..." You utter, exhausted.

"Now now what soon-to-be-husband belong here. With me, your soon-to-be-husband!"