2. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Warning: Deranged darling (broken), unhealthy coping mechanisms, mentions of kidnapping, general yandere themes, might be too.. depressing. Maybe a little bit of angst- also maybe a bit NSFW childe being a sadistic, manipulative guy. Gaslighting? Definitely cringeworthy. Oddly edited, apologies for any errors

The spatter of rain knocks on your window, filling in the empty void with a soothing sound, it's calming, persistent to keep you company as long as it lasts, it almost reminds you of home. What was home like before? You can't remember much of it, memories growing hazy, getting rusty. In your dark space, there's no light to guide your vision, it's dull. Tossing around restlessly, you hope sleep to come visit you again. It's your only way of escapism in your unfortunate case. Watching the droplets of rain washing down against the glass is entertaining, maybe.. you can live this way, locked up, dolled, loved. You find it hard to justify your thoughts each day, there's nothing you can do now after getting both of your legs injured in an.. planned trap. It's unfair, it's cruel, it's dehumanizing.

Awaken by the sound of water, the heavy odour of jasmine enters your nostrils. You're naked, drowned in warm water. You can't bring yourself to feel insecure, as much as it hurts to admit, you've gotten used to his routine. This is nothing new.Will crying it out help? Will talking to yourself be.. reassuring? There's nothing you can speak of, it's.. too overwhelming to think about past experiences. Sleep might be the better option.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Had a good rest?" Childe grinned, resting his chin on his hand as he watched you wake up. You give him a second of your attention before nodding.

You don't wanna.. be the centre of his rage again. Childe smiles, rubbing away the water from your cheeks lovingly. "Hmm that's nice to know. I bet you missed me!" You nod again, wrapping your arms around yourself. He chuckles, continuing to stare at your form"You know, I've seen you naked plenty of times now. Well at first, I had to because you ended up hurting yourself, and second you couldn't do it yourself! So of course I had to help, what kind of husband would I be then?" There's much you can say. But.. you feel dissapointed, in yourself, how easily you've come to surrender.

"I like it when you talk. Won't you be so kind to let me hear your voice?" He mumbled, leaning in towards you. His lifeless eyes looking at you.

With hesitation, and much consideration. You open your lips, "I-.. my leg hurts.." you replied. Glancing down in the water. "If you had behaved, this wouldn't have happened you know y/n. But I'm willing to forgive you!"

He makes you feel guilty, he wants you to feel responsible for something he did. It makes you wanna cry. You wanna go home.. so bad Tears form in your sockets, filling up before pouring down your cheeks, mixing in with the water. Sobs rank up, droplets of water streaming down. You wanted to go home.. but with these legs, you don't think you could manage a step. It makes you cry harder.

"Hey now, no need to cry, I've already forgiven you a long time ago! Seeing you cry is fun and all but you know it hurts when you do it for no reason." He said, firmly pulling your hands away so your face can be seen, swollen eyes, red nose, your weakened state is such a treat. He smiled, his eyes taking in your delicate features, he wants to see you cry more but he convinces himself that it's enough for today.

Laying in bed with childe is.. strange, after all the mishaps you've endured, after everything he's done, he remains shameless. Not a apologise is said or remorse is shown on his face. He must feel proud of himself, delighted that he got you before anyone else, before anyone could get their hands on you. Were you just a.. valuable trophy? Just a object? Not a living breathing human being?

It hurts to think about anything, your heart crys everytime you remember a bad memories, it feels like your heart is about to burst out, angry at you for causing so much pain and suffering, it has to take an act of rebellion.

"Thinking about something else y/n?" His voice draws you out of your thoughts, reminding you that you are still stuck in this horror. "No. Just.. my chest hurts." You replied. "Have you been overthinking again?" Childe asked, you shake your head, uttering out. "No. It hurts thinking about anything." He wordlessly watches you. Your expression dulled down, almost.. lifeless. Childe knows it's his fault, he knows it, he's just too prideful to admit it's his wrong doing that has destroyed you. Ruined you and your life. Just for his selfish desires.

For the first time, he is at a loss for words."Do you.. wanna leave me?" He asks. He expected you to grow.. excited, shocked something! But when he sees your face again, there's nothing. You don't answer his question, staring at him with dead eyes. It reminds him.. of himself. How he changed after coming back from the abyss.

There's still no reaction from you, for a second he thought he saw sorrow in your eyes but when he checks again, it's gone. "Tell me something y/n."

"You want to, don't you?"

"I'm tired." You said. "Why are you ignoring me? I thought we were through this. Why do you keep doing this to me y/n? Have I not been a good husband?" He asks, glaring down at your expressionless face. "Do you not love me anymore?!" It's not like him to get mad, or grow desperate, but you mean a lot to him. More than he let's on.

"Of what?" He wants to see you snap, cry, anything, but he sees that discouraged glint in your eyes and you are back to your old self. Unexpectedly, you turned away, facing your back to him, not caring if he existed, to him it felt like you gave him a slap on his face.

Without thinking he grabs a hold of you, forcing you on your back, before he mounts on top of you. "Answer me!!" He shouts. You just stare, emotionless. Would saying anything change his view of you? He will remain the same, you can't change him for the better. You blink, appearing indifferent. It's beginning to frustrate him, he wants to see a reaction out of you. Childe breathes heavily, furiously glaring at you. Hoping to get some sort of reaction, he forces his lips on yours, expecting you to struggle but you remain still, letting him do as he pleases.

Taking a step further, he guides his hand under your dress, caressing your skin, gently taking a hold of your breast, he almost hopes for you to toss around, try to kick him. But nothing comes. He draws back, taking a look at your face to see angry, sorrow, happiness something! But.. there's nothing. Nothing at all.There's no one but himself to blame. But he refuses to give up, he wouldn't be a warrior if he gave up so easily, now would he? Leaning down to your ears, he whispers.

"How about we start a family of our hmm?"