18+ Surprise pt.1 18+

Warnings: Handcuffs

Namaari's P.O.V

The dinner with Heart was as usually boring. But I guess someone has to do this to keep the peace. Just wish it wouldn't have to be me. I knocked on the door to Raya's bedroom, because she wanted to show me something after the dinner. Hope it'll be worth it.... When nobody answered the door I knocked again, louder this time. -"Come on Raya. I'm tired. What did you want?" I put my hand behind my neck, as it hurt from the constant sitting straight.

But still nobody answered the door. Only now I noticed they're not even closed. I opened them more to look inside, it was dark. Is she sleeping? I took a few steps foward so I could see if Raya's in the room. I didn't even take three steps and the door imidietly closed behind me. I turned around in shock but before I could do anything Raya's body crashed into mine. She started kissing me passionately. -"Missed me?" I smiled in the kiss. -"Wanna see how badly?" She replied with a smirk.

As I was backing up towards the bed, Raya started working on getting my formal wear from me. -"I hate this, so many layers." She said when she finally took off my shirt, after so many buttons. And then also undid my bra, almost tearing it off me. She pushed me back onto the bed and swiftly but gently jumped onto me. Her thighs were around my waist, with my hands on them. She started kissing me more agressively. Then broke the kiss and very slowly took off her shirt, knowing damn well I'm watching her every movement. She didn't have any bra on. After she threw the shirt to the side she smirked at me.

-"I'm gonna make you scream my name." She whispered in my ear. -"You sure about that?" I chuckled, knowing she's usually the one screaming my name. She reunited our lips imidietly after, pushing me harder onto the bed. She kept my hands above my head while sucking on my neck. As I had my eyes closed I had no idea what she was doing. That is until I heard a soft click and felt something around my wrist. -"W-wha?!" Before I knew it I felt the same around my other wrist. She handcuffed me to the bedframe.

-"Are you serious?" I chuckled. She laid her finger on my lips. -"Quiet now. I have a work to do." She said. There's no way she can pull this off. She started playing with my boob really gently. Letting my nipple dance between her fingers. All while kissing the sweetspot behind my ear. I want her to go harder. But there's no way I'm gonna beg. Her hand suddenly stopped carresing my boob and went down to my waist. She sit up straight with her hands on my stomach. And put on this devious smirk when she lowered herself to my face again, while bitting her lower lip. -"Do you want me to hurry this up?" She asked dangerously close to my face. I won't let her win..... -"You wish." I chuckled.

-"Oh, okay then." She replied, not even surprised. -"I guess you won't mind me then." She whispered in my ear. I could see her hand travel down her own pants. She started to pleasure herself. I felt I could do this, until her first moan came. Right next to my ear. And another. Her body was softly brushing against mine and her moans were driving me crazy. -"I thought you are alright with this." Raya said suddenly. -"A-and I am..." I stuttered. -"Hmm, then why are you tugging the handcuffs so hard?" She smiled and got back on top of me. I didn't even noticed she's taken her pants of, until I felt her wet pussy on my stomach.

She put her hand around my neck. -"You can just tell me, you know?" She said. I....won't.....give...in. -"I-in your d-dreams." I answered with a shaky breath. She just laughed and wasted no second getting to her next plan. Slowly she undid my belt while kissing my stomach. I only briefly saw her eyes looking back at me when she started taking my pants off. As she was taking them down, she left wet kisses on my thighs. Before she threw the pants away completely. Now it was just my panties that remained. But I have the feeling Raya's not planning to take those off anytime soon.

She brushed her thumb against my prize but went to kiss my inner thigh instead. -"Fuuuck....." I cursed under my breath quietly. -"What was that?" She smirked and looked up at me. -"N-nothing." I lied. She knows damn well. I felt her tongue on my inner thigh again. But this time she also gently bit it. -"Gods...." I slammed the back of my head onto the bed. Raya saw it, and she didn't stop her game. She bit again, harder this time. Ahhh! Damn it! Then she started taking my panties off, gently, slowly........with her teeth. Once they were down to my knees she used her hands to remove it.

-"Someone's eager...." She smired upon looking at me. I didn't answer. I can't let her win, can I? She went just above my prize and kissed it there. With her hands dancing on my thighs. I....can't! -"Raya.....please.." I said quietly. She imidietly stopped and looked at me. -"What?" -"I-I won't repeat myself Raya." I replied. -"Okay." She said casually and went back to kissing the spot. -"Fuck! Raya!" I raised my voice. She chuckled and went to sit on me again. -"No. Not like this......Beg." She said. -"I.....I....fuck...I beg you! Please Raya! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I pleaded. She laughed as she aknowliged her victory. -"I don't think I heard you properly. Care to repeat?" She said. -"Raya!" I yelled at her. I can't do this anymore!

She laughed and went back down to my prize. She kissed it before putting her hands on my thighs. I could feel her, kissing her way to my clitoris. -"Ready?" She asked purely to provoke me. -"Yes. For fuck's sake! Yes!!" I yelled at her. No answer came. I could only feel her tongue lick my wet pussy. Finally I let out the moan I was holding this whole time. The second lick came and I couldn't keep it more quiet. She took her time with the third lick, took it really slowly. I moved my thighs in pleasure, before she dug her nails into them to keep me from moving. But it only made me want more. She sucked gently, but hungry at the same time.

I should feel like an idiot for thinking she wouldn't be able to top me. But I just can't focus on anything now. My breathing was hard enough to control, with the constant moans leaving my mouth.

Raya entered me with her tongue, but just as quickly got back. I felt when she removed one of her hands from my thigh. She put a soft kiss on my pussy and not long after entered me with her two fingers. I moaned hard and welcomed her in. First she started slowly but before I knew it her fingers were thrusting into me. -"M....more!" I moaned. She kissed my inner thigh. -"Whatever you want, Dep la." Then she added a third finger. She moved up my body, her fingers not stopping. I felt her leave a soft kisses on my stomach, my abs to be precise. One by one, she left a bunch of wet kisses.

-"Dep la....I.....I'm...." I couldn't speak from the pleasure pulsing through my body. -"Don't worry. I gotcha." She said and lower herself back down. Giving one more lick I couldn't hold it any longer and came, tugging the handcuffs harder then I wanted to. My back bended and I screamed in pleasure. Raya gave me some time to calm down before she stopped carresing my prize. And after I fully calmed down she went back to sitting on me.

Bending down to my face, she put her hand on my cheek, her thumb was in my mouth. -"Thank you Dep la." She removed her hand from my cheek to gently squeeze my neck, then kissed me passionately. Within seconds she pulled out a key from the drawer and unlocked my handcuffs. I just threw them to the side and continued kissing the beautiful woman on me. Finally being able to, I explored her body with my hands.

Suddenly I rolled our bodies over. -"Hmm, it was a nice try. But I think you still need some learning. Lemme show you." I smirked when I saw her shocked expression. She definitely didn't plan this. Lucky I did.

Hi! And thanks for reading the first chapter. I'm still new to all this. And these kinks really cought my intrest xd

For now I have only the smuts you can see here. But I would be glad if you could tell me your ideas. Feel free to message me or write it to the comments

Let me know what you think!

-By Cotudelam