18+ Explonation? 18+

Warnings: Violence, Nicknames, Thighriding

Namaari's P.O.V

The guards at Heart told me that they haven't seen Raya the whole day. That was weird and so I went to have a look in her room. Only to be stopped by Chief Benja. He told me Raya has ran away last night. Why would she do that? But if Raya isn't back yet, then there's only one place she can be at.

I rode my Serlot as fast as I could to the dragon's gem chamber, it's not far. I arrived at the chamber only to find the stone door closed. I still remember how Raya openned them all those years ago. And so that's what I did. I closed the door once I got inside. Soon as I walked up the last step I saw Raya in the middle of the chamber.

-"I came here to be alone." She said not even turning around to face me. -"Raya....You need to hear me out." I told her. -"I need to? I don't need to do shit Namaari. Fuck you!" She yelled and tried walking around me, though I caught her hand. -"Please..." I pleaded with her. -"Let go of me!" She pushed my shoulder and so I let go. Once she was at the door it was like flipping a switch for me. I can't let her leave...

When she tried to press the button to open the door I pressed my body at hers. -"What are you doing? I told you to let me go!" She said as she turned around to face me. -"I can't. Raya listen to me, please." I asked for one last chance. -"Two minutes. Then I'm walking." She crossed her arms at her chest.

I took a deep breath. -"Okay, yes. I slept with Atitaya. And not once nor twice, I admit. But-" She didn't let me finish as she slapped me. -"Continue..." She said with her teeth clenched. -"But it wasn't because I wouldn't love you. I do love you Raya......I didn't want to tell you but when I think of something new, you know what I mean. I always first try it with Atitaya. So I would be sure that it's good. I love you and I don't want to do anything that you wouldn't like...." I confessed to her.

Raya was quiet, just staring at me with expression I couldn't quite define. -"So you used her? You're an asshole Namaari." She said after a while. -"I know." I replied. -"I fucking hate you." Soon as she said that she took the collar of my shirt and kissed me aggresively. I put one of my hands to the stone door behind her for support. Then I pressed my knee against her pussy. She moaned hard into the kiss.

Raya's P.O.V

Yeah, it's stupid of me. To be fucking her now after what she did. But I need the release now, after last night. I don't care who, I just need somebody to fuck me senseless.

Namaari went down to kiss my neck while I slowly rode her thigh. It released some tension I felt, though it wasn't at all enough. Soon I felt Namaari's teeth sunk into my skin. -"Aaaahh!" I buried my face in the crotch of her neck as I rode her leg like crazy. But suddenly she removed her leg and turned me around roughly, pressing me to the wall once more.

Within a few second she teared the clothing off me. Then pressed her body against my bare back and took one of my boobs in her hands and caressed it. I exposed my neck as she continued leaving her marks there. I rested my forehead on the stone door. But imidietly Namaari grabbed my hair and pulled it back, so my face would be to the side. -"Show me that pretty face when I fuck you!" She said and removed the hand from my boob. Only to slap my ass. I moaned hard. And she slapped again, this time squeezing it aftewards.

She stepped aside and let me get down on the stairs. Before she joined me she took off her shirt. Then out bodies crashed back together. Her tongue agressively explored every bit of my mouth, while her hands did the same with my body. But she stopped suddenly. -"Play with yourself." She said looking me up and down. -"What?" I asked confused. -"You heard me. Touch yourself for me. You're allowed now." She backed a little to give me some space. I hasitatily slid my fingers between my folds and started doing small gentle circles around my clit. Bitting my lower lip I watched her hungrily. Don't take me wrong, this is great. But I need her touch, not my own.

-"Is this enough, Misstress?" I asked. -"No. Go harder." She replied. And so I slid two of my fingers inside of me, going in and out slowly. -"Faster." Namaari said and I increased the rate. Breathing heavily from the pleasure. -"Faster." She commanded once more. -"Please....I need you to touch me...." I pleaded between my breathing. -"Do what I say and maybe I will." She replied and so I again started going even faster. And soon I felt I'm close, and so I continued. I was so close now. But Namaari stopped me. -"No, please don't!" I begged her to let me come. -"Shh, it's okay." She held my hands and kissed me passionately.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards. Then she kissed my newly revealed neck, all the way down to my stomach. Kissing my inner thigh. -"Misstress, please stop teasing me.....Just fuck me." I pleaded with Namaari. I didn't expect it to work. But soon I felt her tongue seperating my folds, going from my entrance to my clit slowly. A long held moan finally left my body. She sucked and licked, everything to make me feel good. Then she put two of her fingers inside of me, knowing damn well where my sweet spot is, she pressed it.

I let out a weak scream, bitting my bottom lip afterwards. -"There you go.....That's a good girl. Let me hear you." Namaari said. She put more roughness and speed into her actions. -"Fuck, Misstress!" I yelled. She didn't reply just continued her work. The pleasure I felt was unimaninable. Then she added a third finger. I moaned hard. -"Come for me." She said. And it wasn't long until I did. Namaari pulled her fingers out and let my juices flow freely. Once my moans have calmed down she licked one last time. Then she looked up at me and licked her fingers. -"Again."

-"W-what?" I asked her confused. She stood up and went to sit next to me. Then she pointed down on her leg. -"Get on, now." She ordered. I got on all fours and with my jelly legs I sat on her thigh. One of her hands went to my ass and the other to my back. She started sucking down on my collar bone. I put my hands around her and closed my eyes. Soon I found a perfect rythm and started riding her thigh. She assisted me and soon I again felt the need to go harder. And so I did. Namaari kissed me passionately. I moaned hard in the kiss. My hips moved back and forth and I got closer and closer. And soon I came again, on Namaari's thigh. With heavy breathing I collapsed onto her.

-"Look at the mess you made. If you were in any better state I'd make you clean that up." She said. I didn't have any strenght to reply and so I just got off of her and laid on the stairs.

She gave me a moment to catch my breath and then spoke again. -"I'm really sorry Raya." -"Namaari, you used her. And you hurt me." I replied. -"I know." She nodded. -"You lied to both of us." -"I know." -"You're a fucking bitch." I turned to face her. -"......I know." She replied after few seconds. -"Why did you do that?" -"I....thought it was s good idea. And by the time I realize it wasn't....I'm sorry." She apologized. -"I'll need some time to think it through. But maybe once you make it right, we can start where we left off." I explained to her. -"I understand. And will, don't worry." She reassured me. -"Good."

Hey! Sorry I kinda dissapeared. Have a lot going on now. But anyway here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed.

Just letting you know I have no other smut in mind right now so if you have any ideas let me know!

Thanks for staying!

Love, Nekdo <3