18+ Surprise pt.2 18+

Warnings: The strap (Belt), Nicknames

Raya's P.O.V

Well.....I'm screwed. I didn't think it through. I expected Namaari to be, maybe tired? But she seems full of energy. And a bit pissed off because of the handcuffs......I feel like I'm in danger.....

Namaari smirked at me as she could see I'm shocked by her sudden burst of energy. -"Oh, did you really think I would just let you top me? Nah. Now you gotta pay for what you did." She said pinning me down to the bed. -"I'm....sorry?" I said not at all sure of my words. -"Too late for that.....Now you'll have to suffer the consiquences." She replied running her hand through my hair. -"Now, be a good girl. And show me how bad you want me." She said afterwards. -"Oh, so much." I kissed her passionately, with one of my arms under me, and the other around her neck.

She enjoyed the kiss, I felt her hot breath on my face. But she pushed me down again. Her hand traced my body down to my ass. Where she grabbed it. -"Oh!" I exclaimed as she surprised me with her action. -"Namaari-Ughr!" I wanted to say something but she squeezed my neck hard. -"It's Misstress for you! Understand?" She said with her teeth clenched. -"Y-yes.....Misstress." As I said it Namaari let go of my neck, and I took a sharp breath, slightly coughing. She didn't waste any second and got down to my neck. She sucked on it so hard I couldn't keep quiet.

-"Yes, let me hear you.....good girl." Namaari said between her sucking. -"Misstresss, can I have you now? Please." I said, like a good girl. Reaching for her hand. -"Well, since you asked so nicely....." She replied by putting her hand to my face. -"Would you mind?" She put two of her fingers to my mouth. -"Open up Dep la." I happily opened my mouth. She put her fingers inside and I licked them with passion. -"Oh you're so eager." She chuckled, then pulled her fingers out. Before I knew it her hand was on my pussy.

First she played with her fingers around my clit and my entrance to get it even more wet than it already was. The softness she was using wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. -"Misstress, give me more." I pleaded. -"Do you promise to be a good girl?" She asked. -"Yes! I swear I will!"

Suddenly I felt her two fingers enter me roughly. I moaned upon her action. Slowly she thrusted her fingers into me. While kissing me agressively. I moaned in the kisses and she just smirked at how easy I was. I moved my hips up and down, wanting the best of this. Each time Namaari hit my sweet spot my moans got louder. Until I was almost screaming. The only thing keeping me at least a bit quieter was Namaari's tongue each time she felt I was being too loud -"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled, laying my head backwards on the bed.

In a blink, Namaari stopped all that she was doing. -"W-What are y-you d-doing?!" I said through my heavy breathing. I could see Namaari smirking at me. Quickly I tried putting my hand down to my pussy, in attempt to finish myself off, but she cought it. -"No no. Only I can touch you now." She said. -"Oh, fuck!" The pleasant feeling dissapeared. -"Why, Misstress? Wasn't I a good girl?" I asked her, kind of pissed she didn't let me cum. -"Oh you've been a very good girl......That's why you deserve something special." She replied, tracing her fingers on my jawline.

She reached her hand to the drawer next to the bed. She smirked at me when she pulled out a strap. When did she put it there? -"You see, I needed to open you first." She put on the strap. -"But I'm not quite sure you're ready to recieve your reward." She said looking at me, laying at her mercy. -"I'm ready! Please Misstress. I'll do anything!" I replied desperately touching her hands that were on my waist. -"Hmm...." She smirked putting her hands to my knees. She roughly spread my legs and bend down to my pussy. With one long lick she tasted me. I didn't even noticed she got back up to my face before I openned my eyes. With one of her hands she was holding herself up and the other was getting my entrance ready for what was about to come.

I nodded at Namaari and she started inserting the strap. I moaned as I felt the tip, she lowered herself to get closer to me. -"Shh...." She kissed my neck as she continued deeper. I put my hands on her back and burried my face in her shoulder. Finally I could feel her hips start moving against me. First she went slow as I still got used to it. I moaned into her shoulder softly. Everytime she hit my sweetspot I tightened my grip around her. I could feel her getting more agressive by every moan that escapes my lips. But they only got louder. I dug my nails into her back from the pure pleasure she gave me.

Move by move. Moan by moan, I got closer to my climax. Namaari was also slightly moaning, even when she tried to cover it. My last moan was like a scream, when I felt myself come. I didn't even managed to warn Namaari. Though she noticed right away. She stopped and I layed down on the bed, I couldn't hold myself onto her any longer. She pulled out, I moaned for the last time but she imidietly placed her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. -"You did good Dep la." She said and threw the strap aside.

As she layed down next to me I burried myself in her arms. My body was still trembeling a bit, but her hands on my back were calming me down. -"I'm....sorry." I said. -"For what?" She chuckled. -"I.....I though...I could pull off the handcuffs.....It seems so easy when you do it." I told her. She looked me in the eyes. -"Dep la what are you saying? I loved it! You were amazing....You are amazing." She kissed my forehead. -"You....really think so?" I asked surprised. -"Yes! Though don't get used to that. You cought me off guard this time." She chuckled. Aftewards we layed there in complete silence, for a few minutes.

-"Do you need a glass of water Dep la?" She asked. I guess she knows my throat is sore. -"Yeah....I could really use one." I said, knowing well I can't possibly go get it on my own in my state. -"Alright, I'll be right back." She kissed me and got up. Putting on some shirt and pants before she headed out. God I love her.

Namaari's P.O.V

Can't say I'm surprised that she can't go on her own.......I'm actually kinda proud of myself. As I closed the door behind me I could see someone in the dim lit hallway. I waited for the figure to approach me. It was chief Benja. What is he doing up so late? -"Hello chief Benja. Having a hard time sleeping?" I asked. He chuckled. I turned around as another chuckle came from that direction. -"More like falling asleep I would say." My mother said.

-"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her, confused why both of them are here. -"Oh, I stayed in the guest room. Didn't feel like going home. You know the guest room, right? The one next door?" She said. Oh.....my....fucking God! Benja laughed. -"Yeah....um, the palace may look nice. But those walls are INCREDIBLY thin." He smiled. Kill me please. -"But anyway. I figured you'll need this." He handed me a bottle of water with two glasses. -"I.....thank you....chief Benja." I said all red from this whole situation. -"Well, I'll be on my way." He smirked and started walking away. -"Oh and." He turned around. -"Don't stay up too late." He winked and walked behind corner.

I slowly turned to my mother. Expecting a lesson. -"Well, mom?" I asked. -"We'll talk in the morning Namaari. But you have a good taste." She also smirked and walked back into the guest room next door. Did that really happen?

I got back into the room. Raya was already sleeping peacefully. Lucky girl. Without making a sound I layed down the water and got into the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she burried her face in my chest. She's in for a surprise when she wakes up.

Hey! Let me know what you think about this. First time writing this kink. Now that I think about it. It will all be a first time xd.

But I hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote!

Love, Cotudelam