18+ Keep Quiet 18+

Warnings: Threesome, Strap

Smut starts after these symbols *****

Atitaya's P. O. V

This afternoon Namaari came to me, with Raya by her side. This got me a little nervous cuz, well you know. I slept with Namaari. But they explained everything to me. Not gonna lie, Namaari just using me. Hearing that was as painful as you can imagine. But I always kinda knew.....I just hoped for it to be different.

Nonetheless they invited me to their small cottage just outside Fang. Saying they would like to apologize. To be honest I didn't want to go. But when Namaari metioned she had hidden a bottle of the best wine in all of Kumadra there, I said yes.

—Few hours later, at the cottage—

-"And so I told the soldier to mind his own bussiness. And if he ever hit on me again I'm gonna cut his dick off and shove it into his ass!" I finished the story I was telling. Earning a laugh from both Raya and Namaari. -"Oh I'm telling you if I was there I would break his nose. That was so gross." Raya said after she gulped down some of the wine before passing it to me. -"Yeah, fucking men." Namaari agreed. I drank the last bit of wine remaining in the bottle. -"I'm gonna go get another one." Namaari said as she walked to the kitchen. Both me and Raya watched her go, specificly watched one part of her lower body. I shook the thought off.

-"It's okay, it's not like I'm going to hurt you for just thinking." Raya said, as if she read my mind. -"What? I'm not thinking anything." I lied. -"Please, I know what effect she has on people.....she had that effect on me at least." She told me. -"I'm not one of those girls that would get attached after a one night stand, Raya." I replied. -"Hmm, alright." She replied and let the conversation die.

-"Got two more bottles bitches!" Namaari came running from the kitchen. -"Oh dear, I thought we agreed to not get wasted." Raya replied with a chuckle. -"Pff, we won't." Namaari waved her hand at her. Famous last words.

—Few hours and two bottles later—

Raya's P. O. V

-"Alright *hic*, I think it's time to *hic* go to sleep." I managed to say to the other girls. They seemed greately amused by my state. -"Why didn't you tell me she can't take a few bottles? Would've finished the last one myself." Atitaya said to Namaari. -"Dunno, was kinda having fun watching her try to match us." Namaari chuckled back. -"Heyyyy, are you even *hic* listening to me??" I said as I stumbled but managed to grab a table to keep myself up.

-"Yeah, let's get you to bed." Namaari stood up and walked to me. -"You're *hic*, you're coming with me, right?" I asked learning on her. She looked back at Atitaya. -"I don't think I should-" She tried to dissagree but Atitaya interupted her. -"It's okay, I should go to sleep anyway. Got guard duty tomorrow." She said. -"You sure?" Namaari asked. -"Yes, I can sleep on the couch." She replied. -"As you wish. Good night Atitaya." Namaari said and we started walking towards the bedroom. -"You're the best!" I yelled not even turning around. I could hear her chuckle before she wished me good night.

********************

Finally when Namaari managed to get me to the bed and we layed down, I dropped the act. As she layed next to me I almost immidietly got on top of her and started kissing her aggressively. She kissed me back but then pulled away. -"I thought you were drunk." She said. -"Nah, had to find some exuse to get you to the bedroom." I said it as plainly as I could. -"Naughty, naughty." She smirked at me. -"Yup....Now show me how much of a bad girl I am." I said and again pressed my lips upon hers. I brushed my tongue against her lower lip and she granted me the permission for entrance. And so I did. Soon the kiss got really heated and I started moving my hips back and forth.

I slowly moved my hand under her shirt, and squeezed her breast. She let out a muffled moan but swiftly cought my hand. -"Raya, wait. Atitaya is just in the next room, she might hear us." She protested. -"So what? Wouldn't be the first time somebody heard us." I replied trying to steal another kiss. -"I'm....not sure we should." She dodged my lips. I let out a sigh. Then I got off of her. -"Where are you going?" She asked. -"Well, you didn't want her to hear us.....let her join." I said walking to the door. -"What?! Are you crazy?" She whisper yelled. -"No. Horny is the right word. Now, call her over." I replied standing at the door.

I could see she's not sure about that. -"Raya.....is this really what you want?" She asked. -"I've never been more sure Dep la." I replied. -"Okay." She sit on the bed and took a deep breath. -"Atitaya! HELP!" She yelled really loud.

-"Really?! Help?" I whisper yelled at her. -"What was I suppose to say!?" She whisper yelled back. -"I don't know." I replied lightly hitting my forehead. -"Just get ready, she's coming." She waved me off. Just as she said that the door openned and Atitaya ran inside the room. -"Princess Namaari! Is everything alright?" She asked confused seeing her just sit on the bed. -"Oh, everything is just fine Atitaya." I said and closed the door. She turned around to face me but before she could say anything I pushed her down on the bed. Hear head was right in Namaari's lap. She tried to say something but Namaari quickly silenced her with a kiss.

-"Gimme a taste." I said to Namaari and agressively put my lips onto Atitaya once she was free. Not even giving her a time to breathe. I could hear Namaari shuffle and take off her shirt. I pressed my kneee against her prize. She moaned hard in the kiss. Namaari then took Atitaya's sides of face and made her look at her. -"This was just a taste of what you might get if you're a good girl." She said while I worked on getting my shirt off. Soon enough me and Namaari decided to switch places. Now she was sitting on Atitaya and I was at her face. -"Now, let's see if you're really as good at this as Namaari said." I said and gave her a passionate upsidedown kiss.

-"Ready?" I asked as I removed my underwear. Still confused from what the hell she just got herself into she nodded. And I sit on her face and let her work her magic. Soon as she started my back got weak and I rested my hands at her breasts, knowing I'm in for a hell of a ride. Namaari grabbed my chin gently and kissed me while I moaned in the kiss. -"Don't make a mess of yourself just yet, we're just getting started." She told me as she broke the kiss. Then she removed Atitaya's pants and underwear. Only to tease her hard. First she slapped her thigh. -"Aaaghr!" She screamed and moved her hips up.

-"Ah ah ah, focus. Continue." I put my hand on her stomach and lowered her again. I enjoyed every bit of Atitaya's work. But what really got to me was the sight infront of me. Namaari reached to the nightstand. And I already knew what she was going to pull out. A strap. She put it on and started to tease Atitaya's entrance. Atitaya tried to say something but I stopped her by digging my nails to her chest.

-"You ready, general?" Namaari asked her. Atitaya just let out a quiet but sweet moan. I nodded at Namaari and she inserted her strap. We all moaned from the pleasure each of us was getting. While Namaari was thrusting into Atitaya agressively I felt I'm almost done. I can't be the first one, right?

And so I changed my position on top of Atitaya. Now I was sitting on her. I kissed her passionately only to taste my juice that was still in her mouth. Then I bend and started sucking on her neck. Meanwhile Namaari got the hint and started fucking me. I moaned into Atitaya's neck everytime I felt Namaari's hips touch me. She really didn't hold back. After some time I felt emptiness in my core and noticed Namaari started fucking Atitaya again. To be honest I had no time to get jelous as Atitaya put her hand to my clit and started circling around it.

We moaned right next to each other. And soon I could hear Atitaya is getting close to her climax. And so I put my hand to her clit and helped her up. And within a few seconds she came. I imidietly took that as a hint, and so did Namaari. She pulled out of Atitaya and thrusted into me once more, holding my hair this time. With the perfect balance of speed and force she managed to make me cum in a few seconds too. And when I was done she made a final thrust just to make me more weak. Once she was done I collapsed onto Atitaya.

Namaari kissed my neck from behind. -"You certainly know how to have fun." Atitaya chuckled. I only briefly smiled at her as Namaari continued kissing me.

Yup, I guess we do.

Hey! Sorry I didn't update for so long! I have a lot going on. But anyway I hope you enjoyed, my first time writing a threesome so, lemme know what you think please xd

Comment your ideas and vote!

Love, Nekdo <3