𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Pushing Stiles' bedroom door open, Aurelia stormed in. "I think there is something wrong with Derek. I don't know what it is but I just feel it." Lia rambled, dropping her bag onto the floor and sitting in Stiles' chair. After waking up next to Isaac an hour later, she hugged him goodbye and went to leave. Noticing as she was leaving that Derek was nowhere in sight which didn't settle well with her. Leaving the trio there, she headed for Stiles' house because they said they needed to talk to her. Not specifying how important it was, Aurelia didn't think much of it — although she probably should have.

"I'm sure he's fine, but, anyway Lia! We found out who the killer is!" Stiles yelled, raising from his bed and cutting her off. Aurelia raised her eyebrows, glancing over to Scott to see if he was telling the truth. "It's Matt."

Rolling her eyes, she dropped her head back. "Lia, he's telling the truth." Aurelia's mouth dropped open, silently asking them to continue. Scott and Stiles took it in turns to tell Lia about how when people had started to jump in the pool Matt was thrown in, little did everyone know — Matt couldn't swim. Jackson ended up pulling Matt out which already made the two question Matt's innocence. All questions were answered when Stiles and Scott were leaving the party, their eyes landing on a very menacing Matt stood with the fully formed Kanima — no fear of the creature, just pure control. "And then within a blink of an eye, he was gone."

"Gone?"

"Like a freaking magician doing a disappearing act!" Stiles yelled throwing his arms around. "I told yo— I told you, it was him. Nobody listened."

"Okay, Stiles!" Aurelia breathed, holding both her hands out. Her palms facing him. "What do we do now? I don't suppose he'd be down for a civil conversatio—" Hearing the front door open, the friends instantly knew that it was Noah. Silent communication told them they all were thinking the same thing, they needed to tell him. Waiting for the older Stilinski to enter the room, Aurelia paced, her mind reeling with how they were going to prove it.

"Dad!" Stiles called as he walked past his room. "We've found the killer." Stiles nodded, pulling his father towards his table.

"We think we have." Aurelia corrected, ignoring the scowl from Stiles.

"No, we have." Landing on the page of the yearbook, Stiles' finger rested on Matt's picture.

"So this kid's the real killer?" The ex-Sheriff asked his son sceptically, looking through his lashes at the group.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded.

"No." Noah shrugged.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles rambled, waving his arms around and beginning to pace just like Lia had been.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class." Noah reasoned, making Aurelia tilt her head in thought.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry."
Stiles sassed, throwing his roughed up hands in the air in feign surrender. "Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" He questioned, Lia smirking behind him when she figured out his game.